Chapter 20

"Are we there yet?"

Silence

"Great Asano sama, are we there yet?"

"Shut up, I don't know."

"THIS IS SO EXCITING."

"Before I kill you by accident, shut up."

It has been roughly an hour but you're not sure because you don't happen to have your phone with you. God knows where it is. Smart Asano also left his phone behind in the car. Why do things like this happen to you and not anyone else? You really wonder why.

"There."

"I get it, we are not there yet. Genius Asano kun."

"No, look there."

"What is there, trees?"

"There you bloody fool."

Asano turned your head to what seems like a traditional inn with onsen. You are actually going to make it out alive? You dashed to the place and was really excited because you have never been to one and you really need food. You can see Asano catching up to you and shaking his head. Well, who was the one that got you here in the first place? Him.

You stepped into the inn and a lady was already there to welcome you. She gave you a bow and welcomed you in.

"Welcome to our humble onsen inn. Room for one?"

Asano stepped in and glared at you before answering the lady.

"A room for two."

"Two rooms for one." Nope. No way in hell are you going to share a room with him.

"So is it one room or two?" You could see that the lady was confused and probably wondering what is wrong with you two.

"Come here (Y/N)"

With a scowl look on your face, you went with him to a corner of the place.

"What?"

"Do you have your wallet?"

"Er no?"

"Then I'm only paying for one room. You have to stay with me. Settled."
You stood there with your jaws almost hitting the floor. How could he be so unreasonable? Well, it was also your fault that you didn't bring along your wallet. You sighed and went with him in the end. Honestly, what rotten luck is this?

The polite lady lead you two to your room and told us where the onsen was and something something. You weren't really listening because you're amused by how nice this place is and how the decoration is so unique and elegant. When you were done admiring the place, you turned to see Asano staring at you.

"I assume you didn't hear anything I said?"

"You said something?"

"Oh god, why am I stuck with an idiot?"

"TOO BAD TO YOU."

"Anyways, what I said was that I take this side of the room and you take the other side."

"Fair enough."

You went to your side of the room and bloody hell, it was cold. Well, it was cold inside and outside so maybe you should go to the onsen. Yes that's right, you definitely should. With that, you stroll out of room happily.

Asano saw you walk out happy as a lark and he started laughing.

"Idiot. The side of yours is the furthest from the heater."

He was the devil. No one can take that damn title from him.

I still love you guys ^^