Chapter 24

I'm sorry ;-; I have failed all my reader san ,_,

You pushed Asano off after a few moment and moved all the way against the wall.

"Wha..what are you doing?"

"You're my Girlfriend aren't you?"

"But but but.."

"As Long as I never say this ends, it'll go on."

You were shocked. Absolutely shocked. Asano was the never the type to continue something if he knows that his reputation was gonna get it. What is wrong with him? You wanted to question him but a phone suddenly rang.

"You have a phone? Why didn't you use it to save us earlier?" Normally you would have screamed and shouted at him but this time, despite being lost for a few hours, you actually experienced something you never had which is going to an onsen.

"Stole it."

"Ohhh. Wait. What?"

"Details are not important."

Asano then went out of the room to answer the phone call. What on earth was going on in that guy's head. Really.

You laid on the floor and stared at the ceiling above. What were you going to do. You're going to Class E and all your efforts in Class A totally went down the drain. Maybe you should start failing some test to drag the overall performance of the class as a revenge first huh. But before you can do that, you're probably already out. What to do what to do. Also, how will you answer to your Mother? She had high hopes for you yet... you probably failed her. But again, she is probably contented with you having a Boyfriend so whatever eh? Speaking of Boyfriend, what to do with Asano too... You actually wanted him to get away from you so maybe then he can still save his reputation. Yet you couldn't bear too at the same time...

"Oi, my driver is here. Change and go."

"Okay. Get out."

"What?"

"I don't trust the toilet now. So kindly go out so I can change."

"No." With a smirk, Asano just sat there in the middle of the room. What an asshole. "Why? Aren't you changing?"

Oh my god why you do this Asano. You unwillingly went to a dark corner and changed. You glance at Asano through the corner of your eyes and could see him giving you side glances. Is he a pervert? Ya probably.

After you're done, you storm to Asano and smack the back of his head.

"Asshole."

"Why are you so mean? That was a nice view after all."

Your whole face went red and you continuously hit Asano on the back while screaming the word pervert. Asano then grab both of your arm and pulled you to him.

"Ouch. That hurt." He said it with a smile. Oh he was not hurt at all. Bastard. He then stood up and pulled you up.

"Let's go, my dear. "

"NOT YOUR DAMN DEAR. ASANO GAKUSHUU."

"You hurt my feelings dear."

This short chapter is to prove I'm aliveeeeeee. I'm sorry guys but recently many shit have happened. Got admitted to hospital and school