Chapter 36

Dear all, Im sorry for the late update. *bows*

When the flight has landed, you landed too. You would have landed in prison for attempting to kill two  people. One named Karma another named Asano both have similar characteristic which is being an annoying fudge. Why hadn't you then? Because you decided to torture them on the Island instead but that didn't stop you from whacking them a few times.

-Flashback to flight-

You plopped down on your seat and asked yourself "What should I watch..." but maybe you should have kept it to yourself instead of saying it out loud because you immediately got two answers.

"The anime"

"The new movie"

You blinked blankly at the screen.

Asano was team movie while Karma was team Anime. They had quite a heated debate and you slapped them both on the head.

"I'LL WATCH FUCKING DISCOVERY CHANNEL NOW SHUT UP."

And you regretted it. Watching cheetahs running at 110 – 120 km/h was not as fun as watching drama. However, to keep up your pride, you had to continue watching. Simply because of the two idiots next to you.

When you were clearing immigration, you were nervous for Koro sensei actually. He needed to get scanned which means it will show his true body shape but turns out Ritsu had already helped him by hijacking the system. Really, maybe you all could conquer the world instead of killing Koro sensei.

-Fasforward to Kake island- (Im sorry but I want to whack myself for this name)

You were already practically dead by the time you reached there because one, the journey was long ass and two, you had to stop two idiots from getting to each other's throat.

When you saw the scenery in front of you, you realised how breathtaking it was.The sea was jewel-blue in colour, it was so clear it could've been 100 feet deep and you would step inside thinking it's only at knee level. When you turned around, there was a thick forest that carpeted the uplands. Maybe after all, it was worth it.

Asano, as usual, took up the role of a leader and went to take the room keys and gave instructions

"Boys will have one room and girls will have one rooms too. The Teachers will each have separate rooms. The one that will hold on to the keys are Nagisa and Fuwa san. The Teachers will each have their own keys. Here." Asano then gave out the keys to the respective people.

You might not like to admit it but damn Asano is a good leader. Maybe that's why you liked him. Or hated him.

"And also no sneaking into each others room ok?" Koro sensei reminded you guys. Well, everyone gave you and Asano a smirk and you wanted to hide in a well. (see what I did there? //slapped)

Asano then walked towards you and gave a hug,

"Rest well my dear." He whispered in your ears.

"I would like to say 'not your damn dear' but I am. Fuck"

"Awwwwwwwww." Kayano was totally not fangirl-ing over the two of you.

Sigh. You actually liked the attention that your relationship was getting but you just won't show it. There was a saying that goes "If you show off your relationship, you'll break up faster." Ok maybe that was not how the saying went but it was close ok. Sadly, Asano simply do not believe in that saying.

You went back to your room with the girls and for some reason, Bitch sensei kept asking you how did you seduced Asano. You could hardly tell her anything that happened because it will be more shocking than advising.

"Alright guys, no more secrets or whatever. We have plans to carry out." You shouted to divert the attention from your love life.

"Yes, ma'am!"

This bunch of girls surprisingly did not have any type that you hated because back in the main campus you hated every single girl you see. No lie. You finally had friends of the same gender and you felt bless. Right now, you felt like you were the most blessed person on Earth. You have an asshole-good-looking boyfriend, your childhood friend back, Nagisa, and a bunch of good girl friends. Even a great teacher that you had to kill.

Speaking of kill, the plan starts now.

You guys sneak to the back of the resort quietly and met up with Itona.

"Yo, the stuff?"

"Right here."

"We are doing some drug dealing aren't we?"

"If you count Go-kart parts as drugs, yes we are."

With help from Itona, you guys proceed to put the parts together and voila, the special kart was made. You guys pulled it to the circuit and left it there. Everyone then snuck back to your room and thanked Itona along the way. You did not expect a circuit to be here but hey, this place was supposed to be some amusement park island before they decided to take it down and leave some bits and pieces on the Island. Later it was brought by some rich family whom Asano knew pretty well, or so you heard.

"Do you think it will work?"

"No."

"Who knows?"

"Are the boys doing their job?"

"They must be. After all, Asano and Karma is there."

"Yup!"

But you got a bad feeling that it isn't.

-Scene change to Boy's room-

"So are the ropes ready?"

"Ya, Karma has it." //Sure Asano, why would you give it to him?

"What rope?" //Oh boy Karma, oh boy

"I gave it to you." //Are you sure, Asano?

"Did not."

"Did too"

"Did not."

"Guys, we can easily get another...."//Poor Nagisa

"When will they stop?"//Never, Isogai, never.

"We will never be able to kill Koro sensei with this two."// You got that right.

Alright guys! If you noticed, I got this lovely cover from Satchiko-Ooji do visit her ok.

And please tell me how you want this to progress on because I'm running out of ideas. SOS.