PART 🦋 XXXII

》~■~《

》~■~《

chapter 32

“umm…..Acchi ku….I mean Myra you know everything about sunansh is it?” Sania asks, clearing her throat and lying on the bed while Myra was busy removing her makeup.

“not EVERYTHING yeah everything as we grew up together. Me, sunansh, Reyansh bhai and my avy baby” Myra answers with a smile, wiping her face with a wet tissue.

Sania hummed, while scanning the surroundings of the room but her eyes halted at the photo frames attached to the wall as she walked there and scanned every photo which was hanging on the wall.

The childhood black and white pictures of the brothers.

The first frame which attracted attention was when little Sunansh was hitting Avyansh on the head with the drumsticks and Reyansh was looking at them  with a soft smile.

A giggle left her mouth looking at the little sunansh being sunansh, always annoying people.

the next photo was with a lady which Sania couldn't recognise along with the brothers where Reyansh held a little boy in his arms while avyansh stood in front of the lady. 

It seems like a birthday party’

Sania concluded by looking at the balloons and cakes in the photo. The next photo was colored not black and white which included the brothers along with a girl and finding the girl admiring a particular someone, sania knew she was Myra who couldn't look anywhere else other than her ‘avy baby’

“I look so cute na” Sania flinched at the sudden voice. ignoring her remark she asks further “who's she?” pointing at the lady in the picture.

“She is Reyansh bhai's mother” Myra replies as Sania nods, tracing her fingers on the frame.

“She looks so beautiful,” Sania comments.

“Indeed she is,” Myra agrees. Both stood in silence just gazing at the pictures but the voice from the electronic device created disturbance in the silent environment.

“bolo Sania ke papa ke pare” Hearing the name Sania instantly whipped her face to the direction where Myra was standing holding the phone.

“is she with you?” Sunansh asks, his voice seemed to be in hurry as Myra hums making him sigh in relief.

“Pass her the phone” Myra clicks her tongue denying his request, keeping the phone on speaker.

“dede na “
(Give na)

sunansh whines, slumping on the chair  and both the ladies in the room can sense his pout through the phone.

“q?”
(why)