PART 🦋 XXXV

》~■~《

》~■~《

chapter 35

“Where are we going?” Myra asks avyansh as they were riding a bike going on a empty road.

“Somewhere special” he answered, holding her hand which was on his waist.

a hearty laugh left her mouth as she snuggled more into his back, holding him tightly.

soon avyansh parked his bike near a house which was surrounded by hundreds  trees and a lake near it located in a dark forest.

“Avy baby it looks so beautiful yet scary” Myra let out a nervous smile,climbing down from the bike and removing the helmet.

“Don't tell me you are gonna kill me and bury in the forest” Myra gasped dramatically, as avyansh chuckled signalling her to open the gate, once she did the same he parked the bike inside and waited for her to close the gate and come towards him.

“You are the first women to behold the sight of our home” Avyansh said, holding her hand and guiding to the staircase of the house.

‘home’

Myra gazed at him who just uttered a few normal words but for her it was a very big deal.

“When we were small, maa used to bring us here. she decorated each and every corner of the house by herself and it is still the same as she left” she smiled, softly pressing his hand giving him the comfort as he smiled opening the door but before she could step inside the house he stopped her.

“Wait, you are coming here for the first time” he said and ran inside, bringing the thali filled with vermillion, turmeric, flower petals, and diya along with a jar filled with rice grains.

“Avy baby” Myra gasped, not believing her eyes as a few drops of tears fell from her eyes.

“Maa kehti thi, Ghar ki beti, Bahu maa Laxmi ka avtar hoti hai”
(mother says, the girls are the incarnation of goddess laxmi)

he said, wiping her tears and applying a small dot of vermillion on her forehead.

“aur ghar ki laxmi haste huye pyari lagti hai rote huye nahi”
(goddess laxmi looks adorable while smiling not crying)

He completes his sentence now filling her hairline with the vermillion as she closed her eyes in delight, gasping the serenity of the movement.