Chapter 11: First Day Of Hell

"Nanami, are you okay?"

I could hear whispers everywhere as we entered the school. So Nanami was used to it as well? I sighed and linked arms with Nanami. Welcome to High school life, right?

"I hate Tomoe," she muttered under breath. The purple fox hat was indeed quite a sight but honestly if I put that thing on my head I would look more stupid. Especially as I'm the new girl.

"Don't worry, you'll get your revenge," I whispered, "All you should know is that Tomoe hates any room which is unclean." Nanami giggled and we walked into the new hell that I will call 'school'.

~ • ~

"What's with you Momozomo? Just when I thought you weren't coming to school," teased a boy. I'm guessing that he's in our class then, well it seems I need to sort out a little tiny bit of this story.

I stood up and flicked him in the forehead. "If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. Now leave us alone or else I will shave all your hair off while you sleep. Simples?"

I'm sure the boy was cowering as I spoke to him. He nodded quickly and walked back, walking into a desk which caused him to fall over ever so gracefully. The class erupted into laughter, even Nanami was laughing too! I guess my work in bullies is done!

"OMG HE IS HERE!" Shrieked a girl.

The door opened with a massive SLAM! Feathers and roses entered the classroom. One feather hit me in the face.

"What the-..."

Oh crap, its Kurama.

~ • ~

I grabbed Nanami's arm and tried pulling her with me, but she just remained standing. What was she doing!?

"Stop making goo goo eyes at Prince Charming!" I whisper-yelled angrily, "We've gotta go!"

"No, please Brooke! I came here to see him, not run away from him!" She said releasing herself from my grip. I can't put her through the embarrassment. I know it, been through it and I don't want her to feel it as well!

"Nanami, please-..."

"NO!" She said furiously and sat down in her seat (well soon to be Kurama's). I need to think of something quick. Wait!

"Nanami, can I seat there, please? I twisted my ankle and I just really need a seat!" She stood up, raising her eyebrows and then a sad look was shown on her face. "So that's why you wanted to go?"

I nodded eagerly. She sighed and I quickly sat down in the seat. Crap, why couldn't I just have asked Nanami to sit somewhere else. Now Kurama is going to complain at me! I can't just magically stand up and say "I'm healed! Now let's go!".

But I'm too late now. He's walking towards us now.

All the girls started swishing and shuffling. Some were even crying. Humanity is at stake, I repeat, humanity is at stake. "Hey," Kurama started.

I fluttered my eyes and smiled at him. "Yes?" He started observing my face and I knew he was trying to figure out who I was. Yep, I was the girl who fainted in a fangirl tsunami. "Erm...you're kinda in my seat."

I stood up and placed my hands on the table and brushed my fringe from my face. "If I could be one person for the day, I'd sure as hell not be you." Gasps erupted the room. He chucked while he came up to me, and whispered, "Damn...it is you then."

My mouth dropped slightly, causing him to smile like he won the fricking lottery. He then passed me and swiftly walked towards Nanami. "What's up with hat-head? I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works." Nanami was so star-stuck she didn't realise at first what he said, but when her face went red and tears were falling from her face I knew she heard him.