Chapter 13: I Hate Choices!

"To have found out Nanami's true identity you would have to have a sharp eyesight," claimed Tomoe as he stepped in front of me. He was protecting me, even after this morning. "W-Wait," Kurama stuttered, shaking his head, "You're Nanami's familiar, as well!? YOU'RE THE FAMILIAR FROM YESTERDAY!"

Tomoe chuckled. "Oh dear, it seems we have encountered one another!" I slowly stepped away from Tomoe and questioned Kurama. "Who the hell are you, Kurama?" I heard Tomoe tut and he pulled me back to him. "What the hell are you doing, Brooke?" Hissed Tomoe, still holding on to my hand.

Black feathers fluttered around us as two gigantic black wings formed behind Kurama's back. He then started flying. Tengu. I remember it now. I was reading this chapter two days ago. Kurama is a Tengu. My eyes widened from the sight, both out of shock and surprise.

"I am Tengu crow from Mountatin Kurama," he declared abruptly, "And now that you have seen my true form...YOU MUST DIE!" Kurama swooped down towards me. What with all this dying and "YOU MUST DIE!" crap. Okay I need to do something! Think, dammit! Kurama was so close now. I could only do the one thing a defenseless human being could, and raised my hands above my face.

Red dust started to swirl around me and a gold stopwatch appeared in my hand. It was an insane idea, but I pressed the button to stop. A dome of red isolated me and I knew instantly it was a force field. Kurama paused. Tomoe started staring at me. I was trapped in a red bubble. "What the hell?" I muttered to myself.

Tomoe saw that Kurama was distracted, so he hit one of his leaves on Kurama's forehead. Kurama fell to the ground and was surrounded by white smoke. While they were insulting each other I placed my hand on the force field and it went POP!

Tomoe was startled, so was the new ostrich, Kurama. So what was the most graceful thing I done next? I just burst out laughing. "No...this...is...haha!" But you would laugh if you saw somebody who just forcefully kissed you and then turn into an animal, especially an ostrich!

"Ostrich meat is low in calories, and very rich in iron and minerals," explained Tomoe as he stood next to me. I knelt down next to Kurama and said, "You're very lucky, as not only will you be with her, you will be a part of her!" Tomoe started smiling and lightly chuckling, however I was in hysterics. "Kiss me like that again, and I will cut off somewhere that will be precious to you in the future!" I threatened.

Tomoe's blue fox fire lit up. What was he doing? He wasn't going to cook Kurama, was he? Although that does sound funny, he can't! I stepped in front of Tomoe, facing him, and blurted, "You can't kill him! He has suffered enough, now leave him alone, dammit!" Tomoe walked towards me and exclaimed, "That bastard has not got the mind to say such things to you, and for that he must pay!" I wasn't going to move. Tomoe stared at me and ordered, "Move out the way!" I wasn't going to let Kurama get hurt, he may have been a jackass to me, but he doesn't deserve this!

"Lady Brooklyn-..."

"NO!" I yelled. I looked him right in the eye and yelled, "YOU CAN'T JUST KILL HIM!"

"And why is that?" Tomoe said in a monotone voice. My hands were still on his chest, but slowly started dropping back to its original place. "Because," I mumbled quietly, "he didn't do anything wrong."

I could see the anger and hatred he had bubbling up. Tomoe grabbed both my wrists and whisper-yelled angrily, "So him kissing you out of your own will isn't wrong!? Those comments as well? They are not in any order wrong!?"

"No," I replied. What was I doing? Of course Kurama deserves it!

But he did save my life...

NO! Those comments he made were disgusting!