Chapter 33: Be Careful From Mr. Smooth -Part 1-

Okay, you can do it, Brooke. I mean, it's not even awkward! You're just asking Tomoe if he wants to go to the amusement park with you, no big deal!

It's not a date either because Nanami is with you guys so it's all cool. It's all good. No harm to the plot either.

Oh god, what was I doing?

I face-planted myself into my pillows and like a typical teenage girl screamed into them. Okay, I'll be honest, I DO NOT want it to get awkward between us.

Me and Tomoe, that is.

I feel like we're hitting that 'awkward' stage. I know, there have been many awkward moments between us, but there's a difference between moments and stages.

"Why are you making so much noise?" Yawned Tomoe as he walked (more like stomped) into my room.

I shot up from my current position and quickly crossed my legs and faced him and his 'beautiful' morning look. His hair was messy and his clothes were sorta all over the place, but when he noticed me staring, a playful smile was made on his lips.

"Amusement park?" I blurted suddenly.

"Amusement park?" He repeated. I'm an actual idiot.

"Amusement park," I replied, facepalming myself and falling onto my bed.

"Tch, okay then. Can I go back-..."

"Come with me and Nanami to the amusement park!" I blabbed quickly before he had any chance of leaving the room.

Tomoe's blank expression obviously told me that this wasn't something Tomoe wasn't particularly apparent about. Or wanted to do.

But I had to be mature about it.

Two words escaped my lips. "No way."

Tomoe frowned at me. "What?"

"I never thought that you..." I began, widening my eyes at him.

"Brooke, you're mumbling again. You know how annoying-..."

"...especially you..."

"Especially me what?"Urged an agitated Tomoe.

"...has never been to any amusement park in your whole lifetime!"

I cupped my hands over my mouth and suddenly I couldn't help it.

I caught the giggles which escalated to donkey-laughs.

"YOU'RE SUCH A STRONG GUY! SO BRAVE! AND HERE I WAS THINKING THAT YOU WERE 'I LIVE MY LIFE WITH NO REGRETS' KINDA DUDE!" I screeched whilst laughing like a monkey. I hoped this was working.

After I stopped myself from laughing (more like Tomoe threatening me with his fox fire to which I did with my fox-fire but he actually tried to hit me with it), he was about to leave the room.

"So when are we going to this park of sorts?" Tomoe said unexpectedly.

-

I started messing around with my black watch that I had on. Maybe my watch was a little fast. I mean I have been messing with the time on it for almost five minutes. Not nervous at all. Damn, what was this dude doing?

Nanami was standing next to me as we waited for our 'always-on-time' familiar to actually walk out the goddamn door.

"Nice outfit," complimented Nanami, continuing to stare at my choice of clothing. I felt like I had an Edward Elric/Emma Swan vibe going on about me.

 I felt like I had an Edward Elric/Emma Swan vibe going on about me