Chapter 34: Villains, Antagonists, and The Bad Guys -Part 2-

"HOLY MOLY, THAT WAS LEGENDARY!" I shrieked excitedly whilst trying to fix my hair. Before I actually knew it my heart was in my throat.

Disgusting description, I know, but the excitement was just rushing through me like water in a river. I wanted more excitement!

I was bouncing with energy around a shaky yet proud Nanami and a still bored yet smiling Tomoe by my side.

"Haha, calm down Brooke!" Chuckled Nanami softly. She placed a hand on my shoulder. "I seriously think that you would not want to go on that again!"

"Want a bet?" I challenged. I then winked at her and started spinning around. I was happy.

So happy.

I then stopped dancing around and glanced up at Tomoe, signalling that it was his time to shine.

"Nanami," he began, "your hair is a mess."

"Oh, erm, sorry! Is it really that bad? I'll go and fix-..."

"Nonsense," responded Tomoe, "as your familiar I shall fix it."

Nanami stood still. "Eh?"

-

I'm so happy that we're getting somewhere. I continued to gaze at Tomoe fixing Nanami's hair from the food stall. I was honestly surprised at how Tomoe did Nanami's hair that fast and that good.

I could see how happy Nanami was with Tomoe's work. Nanami may seem weak in his eyes, but he knows damn well when it comes to her spirit it's completely difference. They're really cute. Seriously. I could see why people shipped them.

They made each other stronger and just naturally clicked.

So how did I come into this equation? I'm not even meant to be here.

God, why do I always wreck things?

I sighed and continued scoffing on the bag of Malteasers I had in my hand  ferociously until somebody tapped me on the shoulder.

"Are you the girl with the boyfriend in the kimono?" Asked the old lady as she brought me a soda out. "I'm sorry but I just thought you two were dating as I heard that you fixed that girl's hat and gave her your drink."

Oh.

The old lady then looked over my shoulder to see what Tomoe was doing to Nanami and she sighed.

"Haha," I began, "Nah, we're not dating. Actually, he's not even my boyfriend."

I took my purse out and gave the old woman the money and thanked her.

"The way that boy looks at you," she said before I grabbed my drink, "well gosh, it's like you're his world or something."

"I don't know, to be honest. I just want him to be happy."

And I meant it. I wanted Nanami and Tomoe to be happy at all costs.

I gave a small smile towards the lady. "Keep the change."

But does he seriously look at me like that? This is Tomoe we're talking about after all. Gosh, I must have looked like I just came out of a mad-house or something. Was it bad that I couldn't stop smiling?

I walked over to where Tomoe and Nanami were, but Tomoe was nowhere to be seen.

"HEY, BROOKE, CHECK MY HAIR OUT!" Bellowed Nanami as she messed with the ends of her hair.

"Woah dude," I began whilst marvelling the hairpin, "you look so good!"

She squealed with delight at my words and put her mirror in her handbag.