4. You Don't Love Me

4. You Don't Love Me: Charlotte's Pov

(A few readers were commenting about how Charlotte's were brown, not blue, so I altered the photo to make them blue. I'm sorry if they're creepy/scary)

QOTC (question of the chapter): How often should I update per week?

Grrrrrrrr. 'Shift, I could open it for you.' my wolf says.

I continue to pull the bag of chips but fail to open it. Handing the bag to Brody, I watch as he easily opens the bag. "Try to finish this." he says, leading me to the game room where Xander is waiting for us.

The two of them forced me to eat some food earlier, now they're trying to get me to snack. "You're about to see me kick Xander's ass at Halo." Brody laughs as he takes a seat on the couch.

I was about to do the same and sit next to my brother, but Xander lets out a low growl and pulls me towards him instead. Sitting criss-cross with his legs on the outside of mine, he grumbles, "Eat."

Looking up at him and putting the smallest potato chip I could find into my mouth, I snuggle up against him. It feels nice to finally be given food and be tended to. Xander and Brody haven't hit me yet, I just have to do as they say and hope that they don't turn our to be like the men in the Red Stone pack.

Xander's arms are directly in front of me, both holding the X-Box controller and having his arms around my body at the same time. Looking up, I notice that his lips are slightly parted and that his tongue is poking out a little bit. 'Does that mean he wants a chip?' my wolf asks.

Reaching into the medium-sized potato chip bag, I pull one out and place it in his mouth. "Why'd you do that?" he questions, chewing on the chip. Was I not supposed to do that?

"Y-Your tongue was sticking out." I whisper.

I watch him and Brody play for a while, nibbling on a potato chip every once in a while. "You barely ate."

"I'm not hungry."

He and Brody give me a look but don't say anything else. I'm fully aware that I'm underweight, and I've been trying to eat. It's just that I've gone years with barely any meals and being called fat.

"Charlotte, do you have any hobbies?" Brody asks.

I shrug.

"Favorite color?"

I shrug.

"You don't talk much, do you?"

I shake my head and Xander laughs. "You two are opposites then. I wish Brody would shut up."

I shift and wrap my arms around myself. It's so cold. The sleeves on the shirt that Xander let me wear almost reach my elbows and the boxers are a little passed mid-thigh. It's still cold.

I lean back and place my head against Xander for warmth. So, so cold. "You okay, baby? Your shaking."

"Y-yeah." I stutter. Pausing the game, he reaches over for a soft blanket and wraps it around me.

"Thank you." I say poking one foot out.

"You're still the same." Brody laughs. "You always slept with a foot outside a blanket."

"How tall are you?" I randomly ask.

"I'm 6'0." he answers.

"You're really tall."

"I'm 6'1." Xander boasts.

"And you're taller."

"That's what I thought." he grumbles lightly kissing my cheek. I don't know why, but I let out a giggle.