Josephine's Secret

Hi!

This isn't the bonus chapter that was supposed to feature Brody and his possible mate (we didn't reach the 2k vote goal on the last chapter yet) that I'm pretty a lot of you were hoping for. This is an announcement about a NEW WEREWOLF BOOK that I have just published. (Cover made by me)

The blurb is below:

"As your Alpha, I am hereby restricting you from rejecting me as your mate." I shrug, trying my best not to show my hurt. My mate is supposed to be in my loving embrace, not struggling to get away from me.

"You'll find a second chance mate-"

Once again, I cut off her angelic voice and say, "I want you. You are my mate."

"I don't want to be." she tells me, not even looking my way. No tears were in her eyes when she tried to reject me, she acted as if she already had it planned in her head. There no greetings and no hugs, she just waited for me to approach her and then she started speaking the lines as if they were rehearsed.

"Why don't you want to be my mate, sweetheart?" I ask, hearing her growl at the pet-name I called her.

"Don't fucking call me that." she snaps.

"Why?"

"Because I can't be Luna." she whispers. Just for a split second, I see pain in her eyes, but she covers quickly coves it up. "You live in a nice house, you have food on the table everyday, and..."

My mate shuts her mouth, not saying what she was going to. "Finish what you were going to say." I softly tell her, wondering what made that frown appear on her face.

"I can't tell you." she whispers, tears forming in her eyes. "It's... It's a secret."

************

Josephine Mancini has been abandoned by her family when she was just fifteen years old. Now an eighteen year old senior at her local high school, she tries her best to forget about her past and move on with her life. With no "special" status in her pack and no family to support her, she struggles to pay rent and refuses to live in the pack house where everyone will find out that she's an orphan.

Nathaniel Evans is the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack, strongest and most feared werewolf pack in North America. He's known for his merciless ways and violent persona. Unlike the rumors of him not being able to feel love because of his ice cold heart, he has never felt love because he has been saving his heart for his one and only mate.

When he realizes that his mate is in his pack, he's ecstatic. The only problem is, Josephine tries to reject him on the spot. Ever since her family left, she doesn't feel like she needs the love of her mate or his support. She believes that having a mate will only hurt her in the long run and that Alpha Nathaniel Evans will only use her to bear his pup, and then completely forget about her afterwards. Over the years, she grew accustomed to the idea of keeping a steady job to survive and to avoid romantic relationships at all costs.

Nathaniel had always dreamed of having his first romantic relationship with his mate, but he has to prove to Josephine that she doesn't have to be a lone wolf and that it's okay to let people in before they can start a relationship. What he doesn't know is that Josephine has been keeping her personal life a secret from her pack members. According to everyone in the pack, she's just another wild child roaming the streets.

Will he be able to get through to her and show that love isn't always a bad thing? Or will Josephine keep her secret hidden?

"Josephine's Secret" is not tied to My Broken Luna in any way, I just wanted to get that point across. My main priority right now is My Broken Luna, so don't worry about slow updates or anything. Josephine's Secret will be not be my main priority unless My Broken Luna is completed.

Don't forget to vote for Chapter 27 for a bonus scene featuring Brody and his possible mate!

xoxo Priscilla