REWRITTEN VERSION

I am rewriting My Broken Luna. This new version can be found on my profile titled My Broken Luna (REWRITTEN VERSION). This original version will not be changed or deleted.

I was rereading this book and y'all, let me just tell you. I was in seventh grade when I first started writing MBL and it really shows. I am now a sophomore in high school and although I am still young, I know that my style of writing has changed and matured as years have gone by. So for this reason, I am rewriting MBL. The plot, characters, and setting will be the same and there will not be a dramatic difference in the ending. The purpose of rewriting is to improve the quality of the original and to prevent loose ends, get rid of unimportant characters I introduced for literally no reason, and to portray everything clearer.

Question: Regarding 'end-of-story shorts', would y'all rather me keep them in the author's notes at the end of chapters or incorporate them as memories into the actual storyline? (and feel free to ask me any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them!)

_________________________________

Charlotte Beck has been abused by the Red Stone pack since the age of eight when she was taken away from her family. With virtually no memory of how she came into the hands of her tormentors or what her life was like before it all turned to hell, she is trapped in a constant cycle of both physical and mental abuse, as well as not knowing when her next meal with be. She believes that there is no one in the world capable of loving someone so worthless as her and that she deserves everything life has thrown her way so far.

It's not until her wolf gains the courage to escape that she realizes she has a chance of living a better life; one where she isn't stripped of basic rights or constantly put down. Accidentally stumbling upon Lunar Shadow territory, the most powerful and feared werewolf pack in the world, she encounters Alpha Xander Reynolds. Only able to associate this man with his merciless and violent reputation, Charlotte isn't able to comprehend Xander's gentleness towards her or the hurt in his eyes when he learns that their memories have been beat out of her mind.

Xander wants nothing more than to love and protect his mate, but traumatized and high on fear, Charlotte struggles to let down her walls. How could you blame her? She was trained to think she is unworthy of a mate and will never be more than a mere object. Will Xander be able to get his mate to understand that she will always be loved and protected in his arms? Or will she forever remain his broken Luna?

_________________________________

Thank you for everything, my beautiful readers,

Priscilla