Chapter 2

"Kids!I have something to tell you"auntie said.The both of us look at her as she take a deep breath.

"Im going to arrange you guys in a marriage"auntie said.My eyes get widen same as Jungkook.The both of us stand up "WHAT?!!!!"we said in chorus.

"NO!NO!NO!"

"IM NOT GOING TO MARRY HER"

Jungkook said as he stood up.I just nod agreeing with Jungkook's statement.(A/N:I know that you like it Hana X3)Aishh author nim*blush*just shut up if you already know X3.(A/N:Okay2 soon-to-be Mrs.Jeon xD)Aish xD.Okay back to the story.

Jungkook's mom just sigh and look at him."Jungkook this is for your own good Jungkook."his mom said while Jungkook just look at his mom in the eyes.

"What?For my own good?Pfft!NO!Its for your own good!You are the who will be happy when Im married with her!Not me!Its my life!You cant control me!Im 20 now!"Jungkook raise his voice slowly in anger.

His mom's eyes look at him with anger in it."Mind your own words,young man!You are talking to your mom!Your own mom!There's a reason why you are going to marry Hana!"his mom said.Me and my mom try to stop the both of them.

"Then tell me the reason why!!!"Jungkook said with anger.I was so annoyed on how rude Jungkook was.I just cant hold it and slap him in the face."His your mom asshole!!!Dont you know how to respect elders?!You are talking to your own mom like she was a stranger!!!You should just agree with her eventhough you hate me and I know that you love Aeri!!!You dont need to be angry with your mom!!!!Where did the Jungkook that I know for a long time ago?!!"I said as he touch the place that I slap just now.

Jungkook was shocked at my statement and shoot me a glare.He looks at his mom and my mom back and forth.He sighs angrily"Fine!I will marry Hana but there's one condition."he said while looking at his mom and my mom."No one can stop me from being with Aeri"he smirks as his eyes met mine.

Mom and auntie look at each other like they are having a silent conversation.Then,auntie nods."Fine!"she said.Jungkook still smirking and was about to went out until he stops and looks at us.

"Ah!One more thing,please dont tell anyone that Hana will be my wife!"he warned and walk away.

Auntie and mom both look at me.My heart broke into pieces with every words that he spoke.I just smile weakly at them.

"Im going home now.Btw thx for the hi-tea"I smile at them and cycle all the way to my house.I went to my room and lay down on the bed.

Jeon Jungkook.Why did you still love that brat?Why?Im the one who always been there for you.Why?Why did you make me fall in love with day by day?Ish stupid brat Jeon Jungkook!

I was crying like crazy.My heart feels like it cant be glued and put them back together.All of them just broke into pieces.I just cant help but crying.I started to pull my hair.

I grab on things and throw them everywhere.I also grab my phone and was about to throw it but then.It is precious to me so I just put it back xD.As,I stop throwing things.

I decided to call my girls.I take my phone and look for Meryl's contact.I call her and after 2 beeps she pick it up.

"HANA!!!!How are you?I miss you gurl!!"

"HAHAHA i miss you too idiot!Im fine im fine just things get rough"

"OMO!What happened?"

"I-its just my mom and mrs.jeon arranged me and Jungkook in a marriage"

"WHAT?!!!Like srsly?"

"Yeah like srs shit,we discuss about it just now with his family"

"Then,how did he react?"
"*sigh*He was a bit mad about it and he shouted at his mom too"

"*scoffs*Shouted at his mom was just a bit mad?!OI HANA keep ur shit together!!!I think he is a monster.A son wouldnt shouted at his mom!"

"But he just did"

"-.- aigoo~so did he agreed?"

"Yeah he agreed but there's two condition eventhough he only want one condition.First he said dont disturb his life with that stupid asshole.Second,dont tell anyone ABOUT THIS!!!MAIGADDD!!!MERR!!!I FORGET ABOUT IT!!!"

"You forget what?!!"

"I was supposed not to tell anyone about this"

"Haish Hana!Im ur bestie right?Why did you said like you dont even believe me?"

"Its not like that its just Im not the type who break promises and rules"

"Aishh since when did Hana learn to be a nerd?C'mon sometimes breaking the rules are the awesome to do"

"*sigh*okay² hey Mer I need to go now bye!"

"Emm Bye!Call me if you need anything!"

"Okay thx Mer btw are you free this Saturday?"

"Yeah i am!Why?

"Lets hang out then~~"

"Yeah sure!Lets ask Gloria to join too"

"Yeah,maigadd I really miss you guys~"

"HAHA okay better go now Hana!Bye!Good night"

"HAHAHA okay bye Meryl"

We talked about an hour.I placed my phone at the side table beside my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.After having shower,I wore my pajamas and lay down on my bed.

'IM NOT GOING TO MARRY HER!' 'No one can stop me being with Aeri!'Those words from him are driving me crazy.

What makes him love about Aeri?Well,she is beautiful but unfortunately her attitude is like shit.Jungkook,if you are listening to me.

Please break up with that brat!She doesnt even love you.She only want your wealthness.Jungkook.Thinking about just making me cry.I cant stop crying but then I slolwy drove to sleep

Jungkook's POV
Why?!!Why did I need to marry with Hana?!Didnt mom know that I love Aeri?!Erghhh!!!!!'She's the one for you Jungkook'I heard voices from my heart.

No!!!Why?!But my heart keep on saying to be with Hana and leave Aeri.But my mind said to stay with Aeri.Of course I would choose Aeri.She's my life.She's the one I love all this time.

But if Aeri is my life why did I accept to marry with Hana? Why am I confused with my feelings now!!!I was lock up in my room and my room was a mess.I keep on throwing things as I arrived home.

There's a reason why I hate Hana.She keeps on putting lies on Aeri.She keeps on saying that Aeri is cheating on me.

But somehow my heart keeps on telling all the things that Hana said is true.But I just cant accept it.I wont cuz I know that Aeri wont do like that.Aishh,Hana please stop making me confused with my feelings.

Wooo~~There you go!
Enjoy!!! ❤❤❤❤