Chapter 25

namjoon

we sent jungkook to a clinic house since its nearby us and even my mom is close to the owner.

now,we all are waiting for the doctor whom i called mrs.jung.

i looked at my side and saw the worried-sick face on hana's.i pat her back to make her feel better.she sighed and give me a sad smile.

i mouthed her 'he will be okay' and she nodded slowly,eyes on the door where jungkook was.

after a few minutes of waiting,finally mrs.jung came out from the room.she gave my mom a warm hug as she saw her.

"so,hows jungkook ?" mom asked her in concern.

"hes fine.hes resting right now" mrs.jung smiled and the others sighed in relief.

"but" everyone's eyes focused on mrs.jung as she said that one word.

"you cant push him to make him remember things.the more he thinks the worst(?) he will get" she slide her both hand in her sweater.

shes old and swag.

everyone nod and she continues; "well,as the pills,he needs to take 2 pills twice a day everytime after eat.that will make his brain relax and can help his brain to refresh his memories.tell him not to wait until he have a headache then only he take the pills.no"

"what happend if he only take the pills when he have headache ?" hoseok hyung asked.she smiled; "his memory will slowly faded away.once he gets that,he will having a short term memory"

"so please make sure he takes his pills after eat.update me if anything happend to him okay ?" mrs.jung said.everyone said thanks to her as she finished talked.

we waited for jungkook to wake up while playing some games to avoid boredom.my parents were talking to mrs and mr jung.

as i was about to turn my head back to my phone,i saw a young girl served the elders since the dining room connected with the living room.i never knew mrs jung had a daughter.

i didnt mean to but i just cant stop staring at her.she looked up and her eyes finally met mine.i quickly looked down with a smile as she smiled at me.

my face felt so hot.my heart is beating so fast.but its okay right ? suddenly someone nudged my arm.i look at my side and saw taehyung and hobii smiling sheepishly.

"shes cute." taehyung said with his both eyebrows raised.i look at hana who fell asleep on jin's shoulder and shook my head in 'no'.

hobi smiled. "please dont hurt yourself namjoon.im tired of seeing you like this.i understand that you tried so hard for her to notice you and finally she noticed you last night but she gave you fake hope when your expectation is so high."

i acted like i ignore him but my feelings cant be hidden anymore.hobi hyung pat my shoulders.

"you will fine someone better than her" he smiled.

———✩———

hana

the sound of a door open made me woke up from my sleep.i looked towards the door and saw the guy that everyone waited,standing there with his cute-messy-mushroom hair and a blank face.

"JUNGKOOK" jimin shouted with an emotional voice and hugged him.jungkook just blinked,still not getting the situation.

everyone scolded jimin to not make jungkook feel uncomfortable.jimin pouted as everyone pushed him away but his angel came and persuade him.