Chapter 8

Jimin's POV

"WHAT?!HANA!This situation can be called an abuse.Why dont you tell to Meryl and Gloria?"I asked her as I heard her story.Hana sighs and shrugs.

"I dont want to tell anyone about this actually but you know I cant hide anything from them.They will find it out eventhough I didnt tell them.So,its no use if I just shut my mouth about it."Hana said while looking down at the table.

"But why dont you want us to know about it?"Meryl asked.Hana lift up her head and look at Meryl.It was a silence for awhile.

"Because I dont want you guys to worry about me.I have been a burden to all of you guys.You guys always helped me with my problems but me?I have never try to find out how to settle my own problems.I want to know how to stand on one's own feet.And also..."Hana stops that make us curious what will she say next.

We wait patiently for the words that will spit out from her mouth but I saw her eyes start to break into pieces.She stares at the table for a long time.

"I dont to want to get beat up by Jungkook anymore.It really hurts.I cant move easily because of the wounds."she burst out crying.

We just look at her silently because we know that Hana cries because she wants to lessen the burden that she's having right now.Meryl hugs her and Hana cries more loud.I can feel her feelings.

After we persuade Hana,the girls went home.They thanked me for spending my time with them.They also give me their phone numbers so we can contact with each other.

Well,eventhough I just spent with them a few minutes ago but I already miss them.Haih,now2 back to work!

Hana's POV

"Hey,thanks for hearing me out.Lets hang out again if you guys are free."I said as we are already arrive infront of my house."Anything for you sis.Yeah sure.We will give you a call okay?Take care Hana.Call us if anything happened okay?Bye!Love you Hana!"Meryl and Gloria said before they drive off.

I just smile and wave at them.As,their car are gone from my eyes I quickly went inside the house.I look around and the house is really quiet.

Maybe Jungkook is sleeping upstairs.I went upstairs and change my clothes before I went to Jungkook's room to check him out.

As I peek at his room,he is not there.I even call his name out but there is no answer.I look around the house and there is no sign of him.Im getting worried.Aish this guy where is he?

Well,I should get worry about him eventhough I hate him because he is a human and humans are weak.Okay now im talking shit.Whatever should I look for him or wait for him?Aish Im worried.

I walk towards the sofa and sit on it.I sigh and look around.I saw something on the floor.I take a closer look and I saw a crumpled paper.I pick it up and look(?) at the paper.

The paper contains a drawing of a guy looking at a butterfly flying (A/N:im sorry i dont remember the word flying for 'butterfly').I think that the drawing has a message to tell.I stare at the drawing for a long time.

AHA!The boy in that drawing is Jungkook then the butterfly is butterfly xD.Bullshitting time.Okay I got no clue but im sure the boy in the drawing is Jungkook because I know Jungkook drew this.

I just shrug it off and put it on the table.I take out my phone and play games.Suddenly the wind from the fan make the paper fly in the air.I grab the paper and the paper is flip over to the back of it.

I saw a writting on it.It written there'I need you Park Hana'.Hmm okay.I put it back on the table and continue playing games.

Eh wait!!!!Why does my name is there?Why did Jungkook write my name at there?O.O.I look at the writing again and again.

I was really blank at there.Okay Hana relax and think.Okay maybe i will try to call Jungkook.Okay call him.I unlock my phone and go to the contact list.I saw Jungkook's name and i quickly click 'call'.

I wait for about 3 beeps until he picks it up.But it was silence.So,I decide to start the conversation."J-j-jungkook where are you now?Im worried about you"I dont know why but i start to stutter when I heard his breathing on the other line.

Again it was silence."I know that you hate me but can you ju--"my words were cut when Jungkook called my name.

"Hana,I..."

To be continue...