Chapter 13

Hana's POV

I woke up as I felt my body was being shaked.I groaned a bit and opened my eyes slowly.I flinched a bit as the brightness of the sunlight hit(?) me.

"Morning babe"I heard Jungkook's voice near my ear and when I turned around to face him,Jungkook's lips were already attached to my forehead.I blushed by the sudden kiss and quickly pushed him away slowly from me.

Jungkook chuckled looking at my reaction and ruffled my messy bed hair."Get ur ass up and get ready quickly,we're going out today"Jungkook said as he got up from the bed and at that time,that minute,that second I realized that he was SHIRTLESS.I SAW HIS GOLDEN ABS.ITS SO PERFECT.

I WANT TO TOUCH THEM.OMGGGGGGG I ALMOST DIED AS I SAW HIS ABS XD."Like what you see,Hana?"Jungkook smirked as he saw me drooling over his abs silently.

I blushed more than before while Jungkook started to laugh about my cuteness.

Ahaks >///<.
(A/N:eww kay eww ._.)Aish u're the one who make me like this *pouts*(A/N:*chuckles*okay Hana,i will make you cuter than before kuikui)eww pls dont ._. I already had enough wif cuteness ._.

I threw a pillow to him as he walked away while laughing.He looked back at me and at the pillow that was behind him on the floor.

He was about to pick up the pillow when I quickly close the door and locked it.Whew~

So,I took a shower for about 7 minutes and I wore a black skinny jeans and an oversized grey sweater.I tied my hair up in a messy hair bun since I easily get uncomfortable with my hair being free(?) for a long time.

I went out and saw Jungkook leaning on his door room while playing with his phone.He was wearing a black jeans,an oversized plan white t-shirt with his hair being fully covered with a black cap.He was so hot and sexy that I can feel myself sweating looking at him.

When Jungkook was focusing on his phone,I quietly approached him and took a look at his screen phone.I saw a selfie of me that I posted on Instagram last night.Stalker ._.

"Kookie~Kaja!"I said while poking his scar that was on his cheeks(I like it.It looks sexy on him) since he didnt even notice me standing beside him like a few thousand years ago.He looked at me shocked and quickly smiled.

"Hmmm~Kaja~"He said while grabbing my hand softly and went downstairs.I walked to the shoes rack and picked out my black Converse baby.While Jungkook wore his favourite sweetie,Timberland.

After that we locked the doors and quickly got inside the car.

After about 50 minutes of a silent trip in the car,we both arrived at a park.I looked around with many thoughts inside my head as I saw Jungkook looking around as if he was searching for someone.

"YA JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I heard a few voices behind me.Me and Jungkook turned around at the voices as we found out 3 boys running towards us with the other 3 boys just walking with a wide smile on thier face.

The 3 boys hugged Jungkook and Jungkook didnt stable himself up then all 4 of them fell to the ground.I laughed looking at the cute situation as I quickly took out my phone and took a few snap of it.

As I kept my phone back in my pocket,I heard a voice said "Its been a long time,dear"I lift my head up and saw a tall man with a sweet smile on his face.My eyes widen out while I quickly hug him into a tight one as like I dont to let him go.

"PINKYYYYY!!!!!OMG I MISS YOU!!!"I said excitedly while still hugging him.He laughed and hugged me back."Eyy,I miss you too Kiddo"he replied while ruffling my hair.I look up at him and just beamed happily.