Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook ?" a soft voice that is familiar calling my name.

I opened my eyes slowly and all I see is black.I look around and I didn't see anything.

I started to panick and I started to breath heavily.

Suddenly,I saw someone is walking away from me.

I quickly catch up with that someone and grab her/his wrist.I turned her/him around.

It turns out to be that Hana girl.She bursted out crying as she saw me.

She hugged me tightly and I didn't know what to do.

As I was trying to calm her down,suddenly the hug became more tighter and tighter.

It feels like she can break my bones if she keeps hugging me like this.

I just ignore it but then she suddenly laugh.

"You think you can survive ?"

Wait.This voice.I know this voice.

I break the hug quickly to look at Hana's face but it turns out to be Aeri.

She bursted out laughing and she was holding a knife.Blood dripping from it.

Aeri tilted her head a bit and gave me that creepy wide smile.She pointed me to a direction and I turned towards it.

My eyes widen out looking at the scene.That Hana girl lied down on the floor with a few stab on her body.

"Help m-me" she said weakly.

As I was about to run towards Hana,a hand grab my wrist.I didn't stop from running but that hand keep on pulling me back.

"Don't go to her Jungkook,you will die too"Aeri begged me but I ignore her.

Suddenly I felt light as Aeri let me go.I turned around and saw Aeri looking down on the ground.

"It's raining,it's pouring,the old man is sleeping" Aeri sang in a creepy tone.

She looked up straight at me and chased me while holding a knife.

I was running out of my life but then everything went black and the last thing I saw is Hana laying beside me.

-----------------------------------------------

I quickly woke up,sweating like I just got back from hell.I looked around the room and suddenly the heavy headache came.

I quickly pulled out the pills from the drawer and swallow it.I started to calm down as I shut my eyes close.

I looked for my phone and as I got it I stared at it for a long time thinking wheter I sould texted Hana or not.

I don't remember any memories that I had with her but based on my nightmare,she seems important to me.Well,yeah like Jimin hyung said she is my wife.

I decided to look through what we have chat before.There's a lot of cheesy things that I send to her and even an apologitic essay too.

There's one that attract me to read it.It is me saying how much that I love her but then Hana just replied "k".

omfg Hana the old me nailed the sweety things eventhough new me didn't like it.

I wonder why she reacted like that because dude the old me slayed the sweet essay.

As I have read the conversations,I decided to send her a text.

"Hi hana!" nahhh it sounds too formal.
"hey there!" sounds like strangers
"babee" no !
"hi hana,bye hana HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" now that's too crazy
"hiii" well that will work maybe.