Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

So,today Hana and I will be start working at the pet shop.Hana and I have been working at this pet shop since 8th grade.Back in the school days,the days that I loved Aeri so much,this pet shop is the only place that I face to face with Hana,talk to her and tease her.

If at school I act like she doesnt exist.Well,you know I only thought about Aeri that time hehe.But now Hana made me realize everything.She changed me to the old Jungkook.My bffs hated me when I was with Aeri.

They said that I look like a dog being control by a devil xD.My phone rings out loudly when I was busy with my thoughts.I quickly take it from my pocket and picks the call up without bother to see who is it.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jungkook?"

"Yes,I am.Who's this?"

"Uuuu~Hyung!Look at this kid!He forgets me T^T"

I just keep on quiet forawhile when I heard him talking with someone else .His voice sounds familiar to me.

I check on my phone screen and the number is unknown.So,I place my ear back to the phone and heard them still talking.

"Aish!Can you just keep on quiet?Let me talk to him"

I heard a soft voice over the phone and the other keeps on complaining about me.

"Hey,Jungkookie"

I try to listen to his voice carefully until...

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!HYUNG I MISS YOU T^T.Where have you been?"

"HAHAHA finally you recognize me.Well,we are all busy with works and...YOU!When are you going to visit us?You forget us since you are with that slut"

His voice change into an annoyed voice.HAHAHA this hyung.

"Aww~Hyung,I'm sorry.I'm busy with family problems and works.Hehe."

"You only take care of pets Jungkook.There's nothing busy with it.But you have a family problem?What is it?"

"Um--Well,actually I'm already married."

"WTF?!SRSLY!JUNGKOOK YOU'RE ONLY 20!!!"

"Yes,I know hyung!No need to shout!Well,yeah I'm serious about it."

"Aigoo~Did you made her pregnant or what?"

"Aish hyung!Of course not!"

"Then?But please tell me you are not married to that slut"
"Slut?Who?"

"Aish,KIM AESSHOLERI"

"Ahh~Of course not!Well,I'm married to an angel.That is Park Hana.And the reason why?My parents didnt like me being with Aeri so they decided with Hana's parents to make us together"

"OMG!Mr & Mrs Jeon,I love you~Anyways,I really ship both of you.You guys are really cute together."

"Hehe.She's the only one who is cute.I'm the sexy one.HAHAHAHAH"

"Aishh this kid.Never change huh?HAHA.Hey Kookie I got to go now.By the way this is ___'s number okay?The others number are still the same.So,lets hang out when you're not busy okay?Bring the girls too tho.I really miss them keke."

"Aishh this hyung.Hana is mine!Hehe.Arasso I will save it later.By the way,where's the others?"

"Aishh I'm the one that she always told the things that you did to her.The others?Some are playing games.Some are sleeping and doing their own things."

"Ahh okay2.Bye hyung~Ttyl.Love you hyung and tell the others I love them and miss them HAHAHAHAHAHA"

(A/N:Gayish moments :').No offense and bashing xD)

"HAHAHA arasso2.Annyeong!"

I was about to hung up but then I heard the complaining voice again.I just laugh it off and keep it back in my pocket.Haa~Its great to know that they are fine~

Hana's POV

I was busy playing with the kittens since there's no customers and I also got nothing to do.I was still playing with the kittens until I heard someone's foot step.

I look around I saw Jungkook sitting on the floor playing with the other kittens.I stare at him while stroking the kitten that I was playing with just now.

He pokes the kitten stomach softly and the kitten grab his finger and bites it softly.Jungkook chuckles and keeps on teasing the kitten.I chuckles a bit looking at the cute situation.

I came closer to him and pat his shoulder."Jungkook,its already 8.30 p.m. Lets go home"I said as Jungkook stops playing with the kitten and turn to look at me.He smiles and suddenly kiss my forehead.

"Arasso~I go and tell ma'am."he said as he stands up and head to the manager's room.I start to blush a bit.He gave me a kiss?Did he really do that?

OMG!Did Jungkook hit his head with something?Looking at him right now is more scary than before.Eh anni before and after is just the same HAHAHAHAHA.

I keep the kittens in the cage back and quickly pack my stuff up.As I was about to pack my stuff,I heard Jungkook called my name out."I'm here,Jungkook"I replied but still busy packing my stuff.

Jungkook comes into the room and smiles.I look at him and smile back."I will wait for you outside"I said.He nods and quickly pack his bag.

I went to check whether I already keep all the pets in their a cage or not.After check everything,I look for Jungkook but then I saw him waiting outside playing with his phone.I quickly went out and said sorry to him.

"Its okay~I just went out actually.Lets go~"he said with a smile while offering his hand.I look at his hand and slowly reach his hand but then."AH!Wait!I need to lock the door!"I said.

Jungkook looks at me and nods.I quickly went back to the shop and lock the pet shop's door since the manager have left before us.

After locking the door,I run to Jungkook's side."Done~"I said happily while dancing around.Jungkook laughs while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.I get shy from it so my cheeks start to turn into pinkish.Jungkook chuckles and said.

"Let's go home,Jagiya~"the word 'Jagiya'sucessfully make my cheeks turn to red.Jungkook what game are you playing right now? T^T.Jungkook looks at me and chuckles again.

I look at him with a pouty mouth and hit his chest softly.He puts his hand on his chest and pretend to be in pain."Ahhh!!It hurts!!"he groans and laughs at the end.I just smile and the both of us gets in the car and went home happily.

PAM PAM PAM~~~
Sorry for the late update~And thanks for waiting tho~
Please wait for the next update~