Chapter 9

Hana's POV
I wake up as I hear a loud thunder.Its raining heavily outside.I look at the clock and it was 3.00 a.m.I look around and I realised that I fell asleep on Jungkook's bed.I was about to get up from the bed but suddenly the thunder came(?) again.

I roll into a ball and quickly cover my ears.Erghh,thunder go away you are making me scared T^T.As the thunders stop,I quickly get out from Jungkook's room and run to my room.As I was running,I accidently bumped onto someone.

I fell on the floor so does that person."Go away!!!!!"I keep on kicking that person.Then I heard that person groan in pain."YA!PARK HANA STOP IT!!!!!!ITS ME JUNGKOOK!!!!"Jungkook yelled before stopping me by holding my hands."Jeon Jungkook?"

I stop hitting him and I quickly said sorry many times for hitting him."Its okay.I know that you are scared right?With the thunder,the darkness and me."Jungkook said while still holding my hands.

He start to walk while holding my hands gently."Dont worry okay?Im here for you."He puts my head on his chest while his other hand switch on the lights.I lift my head up and saw Jungkook stares at me.My heart skipped a beat when he tucks my hair behind my ears.

Jungkook was about to lean in but suddenly a thunder roar xD.(A/N:I have an alien english so,I hope you guys will understand xD)I quickly hug Jungkook.

Jungkook smile and carress my hair."Its okay,Im here."he keeps on carresing my hair until I broke the hug.I look at him and he smiles.Why did you have to smile? T^T."Jungkook,can I ask you something?"I said as the both of us went down to have some hot chocolate.

"Sure."Jungkook said as he take a sipped of his hot choco.

"Why did you suddenly act charming infront of me?Are you going to use me again?Are you going to play with my feelings again?If yes,please stop Jungkook.Dont you know its hurt when you find out that the person that you thought will love you so much,use you and play with your feelings?You are trying to help the person by telling the truth but you ended up being beat up by that person?Saying that you lie about it?You wont understand how I feel Jungkook.Because of you im hurt.Im suffering with my own feelings towards you."

Jungkook looks speechless on what I said.He looks at me and start talking.

"I-im sorry for not listenning to you.For not believing in you about Aeri.You know what?I already know that she used and cheated on me.Well,I saw her making out with her boyfriend.That time when I saw her with her boyfriend,I feel what you felt about me when I used you to get close to her.It feels like I want to kill myself for loving her so much.But eventhough how hard is it,you need to move on.If you keep on thinking about your past,you will get more hurt.You said you are suffering with your own feelings right?Its because you keep on looking for your past.You keep on saying "Ah!I shouldnt have done this so it wouldnt be like this"but you keep on doing the same mistakes.C'mon Hana.Move on.I know its hard for you to forget it just like that but past is past.You always need a new diary once the old one have finished right?So,move on and dont keep on looking back."

He already found out about Aeri huh?But what he said really hit me.Maybe I should move on.So,I wont be hurt like this anymore.

Jungkook's POV

"So thats why you come home late?"Hana asked.I was blank at the moment."Huh?"I make a confuse face."About Aeri,is that why you come home late?"she asked again.I just sigh and nod.She smile and hugs me.

"Thank you,Jungkook"she said.I was confused with it but I just ignore it and hug her back.It was 5.30 a.m. and Hana was yawning for the millionth time today.She rubbed her eyes while still focusing on the tv.

I chuckle softly and slowly turn off the tv.She looked at me and was about to say something.But I cut it off by carrying her bridal style.

She was shocked but she gets along after.I bring her up to her room and put her in bed.I cover her body with blanket.She look at me and smile.

"Thank you again,kookie.Good mornight"she said and fell asleep.I just smile and stare at her face forawhile."Sleep tight Hana.Good mornight.I love you"I kissed her forehead and nose.I went to my room and sleep.

PAM PAM PAM~

Sorry for this piece of shit update and sorry for the late update~
Anyway,enjoy~
Please wait patiently(?) for the next update~