Chapter 17

Hana's POV
I woke up as I heard noises from upstairs.I opened my eyes slowly and I was alone at the couch with the blanket that we used yesterday.I lazily wakr up and took my blanket to go upstairs.The noises that I heard before became more louder as I took a step upstairs(?).I

t seems like the noises came from Jungkook's room.I queitly open the closed door of his room and the noises that I thought is not what I thought.(wtf?╮(╯_╰)╭)Its a moaning sound that was fucking annoying.I took a peek of his room as curiousity hit me like a bus.

My eyes widen as I saw the situation that is happening infront of my eyes.
Its Aeri and Jungkook naked with Jungkook inside of her.I didnt have any tears to cry as I was hydrated from last night so I just let myself out from his room quietly not to disturb the both of them.

I qucikly went to my room and pack all my clothes and my personal stuff and everything.After that,I went downstairs quickly as I heard the annoying moaning gets louder.I grab my phone and quickly went out from the house.

I sigh in relieved as I got to get out from the house.I was so broken that I just cant cry anymore for the situation that I just witnessed just now.I walked down the streets and start walking without knowing where to go.I keep on walking as the sun start to shine brightly.

My legs are getting weaker as I start to breath heavily.People that walked past me looked at me worriedly but some just judge me and whatever.I suddenly stop walking and stand in place.I started to cry hardly.I keep on wiping the tears that fell from eyes.Yes,i'm a crybaby.So whats fucking wrong with that?I used to be strong but that fucking Jungkook and Aeri made me like this.I keep on crying as I feel someone hugged me when I was crying.

I opened my tired and hurting eyes and saw a muscular body hugging me tightly in his warm arms.I dont know who is it but I keep on tugging his shirt for him to let go of me since I don't know who is he."Just cry Hana,it's okay.As long as I'm here,its okay to cry" he said with a soft voice that make me shocked.How did he knows my name?

I sobbed a few times and slowly stop crying.He stroked my head and slowly let go of the hug.I looked up and saw the pink freak who always bullied me ㅋㅋㅋ.There he is smiling showing his cute dimple at me."I know that you are having a tough day and I was about to go to your house as you maybe accidently called my phone"Namjoon said while showing the notification that shows I called him just now.

I think I accidently called him when I was checking the notifications on my phone when I left home."I'm sorry to disturb you.Sorry for accidently called you tho"I said while forced a smile for him.He looked at me and all the stuffs that I bring with me.

"Are you moving out from your house?"Namjoon asked pointing at the small luggage that I bring along.I played with my fingers and nodded slowly.I heard Namjoon sighed and he ruffled his hair as I look at him.I never noticed that he is hot.

"Did something happend between you and that shit again?"I dont like the way he describe that bunny but it's okay.I sigh and nod.

He clenched his fist as he was trying to control the beast inside of him.He shooked his head and looked at me."So where are you going now?"he asked and I replied a shrug.He chuckles a bit and ruffles my hair.

"Well then,let's go somewhere fun~"he said as he took my luggage and put them in his car.He grabbed my hand and guide me to the passenger seat.He opened the door for me and I get in his car.He start the engine and and started to drive.As soon as the aircond hits me,I fell asleep and felt safe with him eventho I have bad memories with him.

Namjoon's POV

After a few hours of driving,we arrived at my family's house that was in Ilsan.(I dont know whether the trip needs to take a flight or not,so this is my story I can do anything possible ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)