Chapter 10

A/N:This chapter will be about the love story between JiRyl(JiminxMeryl)xD sounds weird huh?HAHAHAHA.Anyways,hope you guys enjoy~

Meryl's POV
So,today I take a day off from work because i'm lazy xD.I make an excuse saying that i'm having a fever to my boss and my so-kind-hearted boss give me a day off after she is annoyed with my whines and everything.

Right now,i'm on my bed,rolling around,thinking what to do for today.Maybe I should just stay in bed and sleep for the whole day or maybe go shopping with Hana and Gloria?

Ohh wait,I forgot that Hana and Jungkook started work again today and Gloria is busy with her works today.Hmm~What to do?What to do?

As I was busy thinking about what to do for today,suddenly my phone rings.I quickly grab my phone that is on the nightstand and look through it.I recieve a new message from....
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

PARK JIMIN!!!!!!OMG I'm freaking out!!!!Maigadd!Aca-believe it xD.

I quickly open the message.

ChimChim
Hey,Rylryl.Are you free today?If yes,let's hang out.I miss hanging out with you T^T

I read the text messages a few time happily before replying it.

'Chimchim~Nahh~I'm expensive today.HAHAHAH jk jk.Yeah sure let's hang out!I miss hanging with you too T^T.'

I click send and after a few seconds I got another text message.

Chimchim
HAHAHA lol.So,I will pick you up at 10 a.m. Don't be late Ryl!

'Okay and I won't be late.See you later,Chimchim.Byes~'

So,I quickly go and take a shower since I just wake up lol.After that,I pick out a loose black t-shirt with some geometric pattern printed on it and I tuck a bit of the hem of the front shirt in my short jeans.

I also tie up a white bandana on my head and I wear a pair of all black high top sneakers.I also wear some accessory.I didn't put on some makeup because for me it's kinda a distraction.No offense.

(A/N:I dont have talent in fashion  so,yeah lol)

After taking about 20 minutes stylishing(?) myself up,I took my phone and wallet and went downstairs.I went outside to wait for Jimin.

Before that,I lock the house door.I look at my phone to see whether Jimin sent me a message or not.But there's notifications from him so,I decide to call him.

Beep beep

"Hello?"

"Ya!Chimchim!Where are you?"

"Ryl,i'm so sorry.I will be right th--"

"There!"I heard a maybe-young man shouted from my back while holding my both shoulders from behind.I was shocked and panicked by the sudden attack,I quickly kick his privacy part without bothering to turn around to look at his face.Maybe he's a rapist.

Well,who knows.The maybe-young man groans in pain."Y-yya,R-rryl i-its m-me."he said.How did he knows my name?Wait,only Jimin calls me 'R--.MAIGADDDD!!!!!

I quickly run to him and look at his face."Jimin!Oh my god!Im so sorry! thought some guy came to me and and and--"I panickly said while Jimin starts to feel better and 'shush' me by putting his point(?) finger on my lips.

I stop talking and blinks a few times looking at Jimin."Its okay,i'm fine now~"Jimin smiles happily but then he makes a pouty mouth."But still it hurts T^T"he said cutely.I just laugh out loud looking at his childish attitude that never change since I know him.

"Ryl,c'mon let's go!"Jimin said while heading somewhere.I quickly jog to get to his side.He then went to the back of our house then, I saw his car."You've wait for me for a long time?"I asked as the both of us gets in the car.

"Hmm~Maybe around 40 minutes."He replied while starting the car engine."You really wait that long?Im so sorry for that"I said.Jimin chuckles and start to drive."You really believe what I said?HAHAHAHAHA maigaddd"Jimin laughs but still focusing on driving.

I make a '-_-' face and pinch him on his arm."Ouch!HAHHAHAHA okay2 Im sorry!"he said while his left hand try to stop my hand from pinching him."You deserve that"I said arrogantly while leaning at the car seat.Jimin looks at me and laughs.

"Sulking,huh?HAHAHAHA cute"Jimin said.Did he just call me cute? >///< erghhh!This guy really make my day.

Jimin's POV
I park at the parking lot and the both of us went out from the car.I took a glance at Meryl and saw checking her phone.I stare at her figure and WOW!She is really pretty.Her exposed leg is really a goal for today.HAHAHAHA.

Well,guys have pervert eyes not all of us,just some of us and we will always stare girls' bum and the most important part is breast lol xD.

(A/N:I wonder if BTS really stare at girls' bum and breast xD I'm just curious.No offense.No bashing)I wish I can cups her cheeks and kiss her right now T^T.Meryl dont give me this sweet torture.I was staring at her without noticing her to call me.

"Oi!"Meryl shouted and flick my forehead."Ouch!What the heck,Ryl?"I rub my poor forehead while looking at Meryl."No,you what the heck looking at me like I have a ghost sitting on my head"Meryl said while the both of us entering the mall.

"Yeah actually,the ghost not only sit on ur head.She puke on ur head too."(A/N:Sorry Meryl xD)I said while making a disgust face."Tch,this kid.Even ghost run looking at my face and you expect them to puke on my head?"Meryl replied while making a '-_-' face.I just laugh and pinch her cheek softly.

So,the both of us went to a restaurant to have brunch first.Then,we start our shopping time.After spending about 5 hours dating xD,I sent her home."Thanks for today Chimchim~Lets hang out again if we're both free~I will try to visit you at the cafe when I have a time okay?Thanks again Chimchim~"Meryl said before she gets in her house.

I nod and smile.I also wink at her before I drive off.Ahh~I can't stop thinking about her right now.Her voice when she is talking.The way she laugh crazily.Her smile,her walks,everything looks perfect to me.Ahh It hurts because I can just look at it.I really want to kiss her,touch her and everything.Erghh.Kim Meryl,please stop this sweet torture T^T.

PAM PAM PAM~
Enjoy guys~If you wonder when will the other member of BTS take part in this story.
Coming soon in your Wattpad lol xD