Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV
I felt really bad when I heard Hana crying in her room.I broke her heart again.Again you know?That time when she saw me with Aeri.She cried and painfully looked at me and it breaks my heart seeing it and I deserve the slapped that she gave me.

*sigh*I send her a text message and wait her to reply for a few minutes.I throw my phone aside since I know that she won't reply it.I went out from my room and looked hers.Doors closed shut and locked and the lights are off.I quietly went infront of the doors and lean my back to it.I slide my body down and hugged my knees.

I just sit there quietly and hoping that she will open the door eventho I know that she won't open it for me.I really want to explain to her about what happened at the mall today.But if I explain to her,will she apologize me?Will she try to trust me again?Will she smile for me again?I closed my eyes and cry.Well,I know crying is not for a guy but it's worth crying for a girl that he loves

(A/N:Awww Kookie you cried for me? :') )Ehh not you banshee (A/N:then why did you cry last night?)that was because you finished my sausages *pouts*(A/N:really ? -___-)*shrugs*okay² you niw shut up the readers want to read peacefully.

I wipe my tears off as I stand up to go to my bedroom since I was tired.But when I was about to walk,I heard the door behind me opened slowly.My heart beats faster than before and I gulped because of the nervousness that suddenly attacked me.

I turned around slowly and there I saw a cute little Hana wrapping herself with a blanket while she was wearing a black sunglasses maybe to cover her swollen eyes that was tired crying.I chuckled looking at her but then received a 'shut up' from her that make me immidiately(?) shut up.I took a deep breath and come closer to her.

She looked up at me and I pulled out the sunglasses off her eyes slowly.She stopped me by holding my hands but I pout and just ignore it and took it off.She closed her eyes as I took it off."Just open it"I said looking at her swollen closing eyes.

She sighed and opened them slowly.There I saw flashing red upon her eyes followed by her eyebags.Eventho her eyes looked awful,she is still beautiful.

The both of us went downstairs to have some snacks and a hot coffee.As we settled down ourselves at the couch,Hana looked at me like she is giving me a signal to tell me smtg.I look at her and give a what face.

She sighed "You said you are going ro explain what happened today"she said and looked at me blankly."Ohh that,okay.Aeri forced me to be lovey dovey with her.I know that you saw me kissing her and everything but I would rather kiss my ass than kiss her.But yes I know that I still kissed her and that's because she brought a knife with her."

Hana's POV

My almost got a heart attack when he said that she brought a knife with her just to threat him.But I just keep quiet and let him continue.

"I went out of the toilet and was about to go back to you guys but then someone hugged me from behind and it was Aeri with the knife on my neck.
There was no one there that time and I was too panicked that I cant even breath properly.Then Aeri said that if I didnt followed what she said then she will kill you.I know that it will hurt you so much if I do what she said but I just cant think properly that time.Im not lying about it.Im sorry Hana.Im really sorry."he said while holding my hands tightly.

I dont know why but I just suddenly cried dramatically(?) xD.Jungkook looked at me cried and shocked.He quickly hugged me and I tried to pushed him away but he was too strong.I hit his back many times with my fist as I was still mad at him for making me like a pathetic bitch but at the same time I felt sorry for him.Jungkook just keep me in his arms tightly and cried as I felt my shoulders are wet.

The both of us cried until I stop hitting him and hugged his muscular body tightly.I heard Jungkook said sorry many times im between his sobs.I just keep on crying as my heart is still not ready to accept his apology.I really want to accept his apology but I just cant.We're still in our hugging postion but the both of us stop crying.

I rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder and he hugged me and leaned his back at the couch with his head on the couch hand.I looked at Jungkook's face and there's tears strain on it.I suddenly cried again and Jungkook persuade me by stroking my hair and kissed my tears away.

"Please dont cry anymore."he said and he pulled the blanket that I used just now to cover the both of us."It hurts looking you cry."he said and kiss my head and held me in his warm arms.I stopped crying and slowly closed my eyes."I love you,Hana."he whispered.

"I love you too,Kookie"

PAM PAM PAM~
Sorry for the shit update ㅠㅠ Hope you guys enjoy~Love you guys~And good night,good morning,good afternoon,good evening and everything ㅋㅋㅋ Byes~