Chapter 7

Hana's POV

I just cant stop crying in Meryl's car.Well,its not like im weak but I just cant hold it anymore.Jungkook makes my life worse than before.I thought he will make my life more happier.

I was really happy when Jungkook help me last night.He taked care of me.I thought I get the chance to get closer to him but no.He still the same.He wont change easily.I just want to say thanks to him but he just keep on shouting at me when he saw me.What hv I done to him?Why does he hate me so much?There's so many question that I want to ask him.

"Hana."Gloria's voice makes me wake up from day dreaming.I quickly wipe my tears and look at her while faking my smile."Stop it Hana.I know its fake"Gloria said as she looks at my smile.I just look down and sigh.I really cant lie to Gloria and Meryl.

Meryl's car stops infront of a cafe.She parks the car and three of us went out from the car.We get in the cafe and quickly went to the counter."Give me hot latte please."Meryl said.

"Americano for me."Gloria said.I wasnt paying attention until Gloria nudge me slowly.I shook my head and look at the person who are taking our order."Just give me a plain water please."I said as I found nothing interested in the menu.

"Okay,so ur orders are hot latte,cold americano and a plain water.Anything you want to add?"the person who takes our orders lift up his head and it really makes us shock.

"P-PARK J-JJ-JIMIN?!"the three of us said in union.Well,at first his face looks familiar to me but I didnt recognize him because he keeps on looking down at the monitor.

Jimin blinks forawhile."wait,I think you guys are familiar to me."he taps his chin a few times.Aigoo this kid never lost his cuteness >W<.

"Ah!You guys are Meryl,Gloria and Hana right?"he points at three of us and smile brightly.The three of us smile and squeal.Jimin squeal a bit and all of us make a group hug."Awww~I miss you girls~"Jimin said as we broke the hug.

I nudge Meryl's hand a bit and Meryl quickly punch my arm."One word from you im going to kick ur p*ssy"Meryl whispers at my ear.I just nod quickly and laughs quietly.

"Hyung-nim!Can I take a rest forawhile?"Jimin said.When he gets the permission from the boss he quickly follow us to our table after all of us take our coffee and things.

"How have you girls been?"Jimin asked."Well for me,im looking for the right guy now."Meryl said while her eyes never leave Jimin."Uuuu~I thought you never gonna find one"Jimin said.

Meryl just grin while Gloria is having a hard time to hold her fangirling over the both of them.Well,I think you guys are asking who is Jimin towards us right?

Jimin is Meryl's crush since she was in the 7th grade and also Jungkook's BFF.Back in the school days,Jimin and Jungkook are in a group called BTS.

There 7 of them including Jungkook and Jimin.They are the hottest guys in the school.But they are kinda somewhat bad boys and only Jimin is the angel in the group cuz he got no jams.

So,one day a girl is jealous with me cuz I was always wif Jungkook.Pfft Im only his BFF okay bitch?So,she came to my class and she wanted to meet me.She asked me to follow her to the rooftop alone so,I did what she told me.

As we are at the rooftop she pushed me over and over while cursing to me like 'Who are you to talk wif my Jungkook?!' 'Slut!' and everything that I dont want to remember.She also slap me and she kept on pushing me.

She kept on yelling and one time she was really angry looking at me laughing at every move she made and she started punching me.She was yelling like crazy and she punched me over and over.I was bleeding like crazy and I felt like I just want to die immediately.

But then,the punching stop when someone pull her away from me.I open my eyes slowly and saw Gloria and Meryl keep on asking me whether im okay or not.I just nod slowly and I blink a few times then I saw Jimin came to us when the teachers brought the girl away."Hana are you okay?"Jimin asked.

I just nod while all of them help me to stand up.All of them bring me to the clinic."Hana,tell us if you have problems okay?We are here for you"Jimin said that make me cry.Since then we are close.

"Hey Hana!"Jimin said while waving his infront of my face.I blinks a few time and quickly shook my head."What?"I asked as i look at him.Meryl and Gloria just give me a blank face while Jimin shook his head.

"Whats wrong wif you Hana?You look different.You usually hyperactive you know?But now you are so quiet and your eyebags are getting darker I think"Jimin said.I just shrug and sighs.I look at Meryl and Gloria.They just nod.I look at Jimin and start to tell him about Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV 

I was laying down at the sofa.My head keep on thinking about Hana.I just cant help but to think about her.I think I hurt for the thousand times now.I just dont know why I did that to her.

(A/N:You are too late to regret about it Jungkook.You make people hate you.But its okay I still love you know matter what XD.No offense to JK's fans btw) author-nim _|_.Dont disturb me right now and no time for jokes.

I get off from the sofa and went out of the house.I just dont know where to go.I just keep on walking and walking.My head are full wif my memories wif Hana.

It hurts so much.I just dont know why I feel like I want to cry right now.Her smile,her laughs,her voice,her face,her tears,her sighs.They are all in my head now.There is nothing about Aeri inside my mind right now.

What is this?Why do Hana appears in my head not Aeri?Stop hurting me with this toture.Its really hurt.I run as I start to cry.I still cant get the answer why.

'Please Jungkook stop hurting Hana and start to listen to her.'Stop blaming her.Maybe she has the answer.'Thats what my heart said.

Park Hana,I Need You.

PAM PAM PAM~

Im sorry for the late update and im sorry of this chapter is kinda like a piece of shit.

BTW i cant wait for BTS comeback!!!I listen to the Butterfly preview song and it was AWE-ACA-SOME >.<!!!! hehehe.BTW enjoy~