Chapter 12

Hana's POV

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook just finished talking to the phone.I looked at him smiling while typing something in his phone.I just shruged it off and went to the kitchen.I opened the fridge and took a carton of milk.

I put the carton on the cabinet and grabbed the glass.I poured the milk in the glass and drank it.I walked to the sink to wash the glass.When I was washing it I felt something around my waist.

"Jagiya~"I heard Jungkook's husky voice behind my ear.I ignored him and kept on washing everything that left in the sink."Jagiya~"I heard Jungkook said it again but this time he made a cute voice and he rested his chin in my shoulder.I sighed softly and smiled.

"Yes,Jungkook?"I asked him while drying my both hand using a cloth.Jungkook smiled and make me turned around to him.I was shocked by the sudden action.

We are really close to each other that our nose are touching wif each other. heh .Jungkook looked at me while smiling.

I blushed looking at him smile because he was too cute x3."I miss you~~"Jungkook said while putting his both hands at my waist and he gave a kiss on my nose.I blushed more and just chuckles.

"Did you hit your head with something?You are with me all day Jungkook"I replied and hit his chest softly.Jungkook just smile and he suddenly lean in and whisper to my ear."You're beautiful tonight."he said with his husky voice.

I was really speechless with his sudden change so I quickly push him away from me."Pervert"I said while rolling my eyes playfully.Jungkook just pout and watched me went upstairs.I get inside my room and checks through my phone.I got messages from Jin.

Jin Eomma
Hey kiddo,how have you been?I miss you know that gurl?You are really bad.Never try to call me or message me to ask about how i am?Aigoo what a bad daughter you are?So,how have you been doing?Well,if you are free come and visit me at the family house T^T.I really miss you kid."

I read it a few times and laugh at it.Aigoo~My Jin eomma is really annoying but at the same time cute .I replied to all the questions that he asked.

After that I look through my Instagram and I saw Jungkook's post.It was about a few minutes ago.It was a selfie of him making a serious face with a caption. "She ignored me ".

I smiled at the caption and liked the photo.I also leave a comment."Well,you deserve that HAHAHAHA"

After I commented that I contimue to scroll down.After a while I got a notification.

"jjk_ mentioned you in a comment: @hxn4 wadafakk _|_"

I laugh out loud and quickly went outside of room where I saw Jungkook  heading upstairs.I stand at the end of stairs(?) looking at Jungkook arrogantly.

Jungkook stopped as he saw me.He then suddenly smirk looking at me."Heh,what do we have here?"Jungkook said while continue heading upstairs and stop infront of me.

I scoffed a bit and flick his forehead.He was startled by the sudden attack and he quickly chased me as I ran away from him.

Jungkook's POV

After me and Hana chasing around for a few minutes,we both laid down on my bed.The both of us tried to catch our breath because of tried running and chasing heh .

Well,it was fun goofing around wif Hana.She's really cute when she started to whine as I chased her around.I look at Hana that was at my side who was smiling like a cute-beautiful-idiot.

I took her arm and pulled her closer to me.She was shocked by it but then she just smile.I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her more closer to me.Chest to chest.

Hana cheeks turn a bit pinkish when I did that.The both of us remained silent.I was admiring at her face while Hana just play with my fingers.'Ight,Jungkook this is it.You can do it'. "Hana"I called her name to get her attention.

Then she stop playing with my fingers and look up at me."Hmm?Waeyo?"she asked."I-i want to tell you something"I said again while looking around avoid eye contact with Hana.Hana just stay quiet maybe she is waiting for that "something".

"Well,the thing that I want to tell you is,I-I love you.I love you until it really makes me hurt by just looking at you not being mine.Im really sorry for what I have did to you.I really regret it Hana.I shouldnt have hurt you since you are the one that I should protect.So,will you give me the second chance?Im sincerely sorry."I finally spit it out at her.

I look at her face and she was speechless and she blushed really hard heh .She calm herself down and looked at me.

"Im still not sure whether I will give you the second chance.Because Im afraid that I will make a bad decision if I gave you the second chance.Yes,I love you too and you know that right?But just give me more time to think about it okay?I love you too Jungkook." she gave a peck on cheek and get off from my bed.She bid goodbye before leaving my room.

I sighed heavily.It wasnt the answer that I expected from her.Maybe I have made her traumatized about me.Well,I guess I have to wait forawhile.

I laid down on my bed back and took my phone.I saw a notification and it was a message from Hana.

Hana bby
"Good night kookie.Im sorry but you really need to wait for awhlie.I really need to think about this thing seriously heh .So,sleep tight kookie.I love you but not officially bby ❤"

I just smile and replied her message.I hope she gave me the second chance to me for always be there for her.I love you Park Hana and I always will.

PAM PAM PAM~
Here you go~Im really really sorry for the late update and Im sorry because this chapter kinda like shit .But anyways thanks for waiting and your support~Please wait for the next update.Love you guys~~~