Chapter 24

hana

I open my eyes slowly.I look at my side and there's no Jungkook.Even I was not on the floor anymore.I woke up in the cozy bed.

I felt kinda sad not waking up to see his sleeping face or his warm hug.

I shrugged to myself and was about to get off from the bed as the door was being knocked.

"Come in ~" I said while making the bed.

The door is slowly opened and I looked towards it and it was Jungkook.

He brought a tray of foods with that happy-bunny-smile appeared on his face.

"Brunch is readyy ~" he said with a cute eyesmile.He put down the tray on the nightstand beside the bed and sat on an armchair that is at the corner of the room.

I just smile and continue to make the bed.

i caught jungkook staring at every single moves that i made.

my face heated up and my hands suddenly sweating like hell.

finishing the bed,i slowly sit on the bed,facing jungkook,not wanting to make any wrinkles on the sheets.

jungkook handed me a bowl of rice with seaweeds and an egg on top of the rice.

"mrs.kim is really a good cook !~" he said with two thumbs up.i nod in agreement and chuckled a bit.

i gently take it from him with a thank you.i mixed the rice with the other ingredients and started eating quietly.

jungkook just smiled looking at me eating.is it just me or this jungkook really smiles a lot.

"so did you really forget about me ?"i asked after finish eating

he looked confused but he quickly replaced with a smile on his face

"i only know your name,you have instagram and a selfie of us ?" he said at the end in confusion.

i nodded."well just telling you this,maybe it can help you to remember me.we posted that selfie because that was our first date since our marriage." i said with a sad smile,the memory of our first date is still vivid in my head.

"so it is true that we're married"he nodded and smile."i guess the old me is lucky to have a girl like you"he looked at me in the eyes with a bunny smile.

"you are the old jungkook dumbass"i chuckled in confusion.

"yes but not my mentality"he smiled again.can you stop smiling now damnn.

"you know aeri ?" i asked with a smirk.

jungkook eyebrows knitted together when i mentioned aeri,trying to find the details about her.

"who the hell is that ?" he chuckles in confusion.

"your sex partner,bitch" i said with a chuckle.he looked at me,shocked.

"im not a virgin anymore ?" he asked in disbelief.

i sighed and shook my head in 'no'.

"look into the mirror at yourself,you can see the international playboy soul in you,so yeah youre not a virgin"i smiled at him and blinked a few times.

"since im the international playboy,im sure getting to fuck you,aye ?" he said with a mischevious smirk on his face.

my face went completely red by his words.

i was kinda offended by that tho.it makes me feel like a slut(A/N:you almost fucking with namjoon,so yeah youre a slut) but we didnt do anything further than kissing(A/N:youre someone's wife,thats call cheating and youre a slut)shut up this is my feeling i can get offended to everything that i want.