Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV
I was so pissed off when i heard what Gloria said.Ishhh!If she was here i would just kick her ass off.

But,im really pissed with Hana.Why would she accused Aeri to do such stupid things?Ishh!I know that Hana wanted me to break up with Aeri and couple with her.Heh.I know you Park Hana.

You are only a slut,the distracter in my world.ERGHH!!I really hate you,Park Hana.You are the one who makes me confused with my own feelings.Ishh!!I hate you!!!Ergh!Now² Jungkook focus on driving now.

I started driving as the lights turn green.Hana was asleep maybe she is tired of crying just now.Heh.Why would I care?After a few kms,we arrived at the new house.

I look at the house and it is kinda big.Mom said that all the funitures and decoration are already arranged.Thanks mom~~~I look at Hana and she is still sleeping.

She looks fragile when she is sleeping.Aishh Jungkook!Stop it!Dont fall for her!How am I going to wake her up now?Should I called her name?Or shook her? Hmm.Maybe call her would be better."Hana!Wake up!"I raised my voice a bit so that she can hear me.

But she didnt even make any movement she is still asleep.Ishh!I cant wait anymore."Oi Hana!Wake up,you lazy slut!!!!"I shouted in her ear and quickly went out of the car and slam the car's door.

I saw her shocked and blinks a few times while looking a round.Heh.I went to take my things without helping Hana.As I was about to unlock the door,I heard someone is walking towards me.

I look around and saw Hana struggle carrying her stuffs.Pfft Poor little smurf.(A/N:No offense to Smurf's fans~)"Having tough time,aye little kid?"I asked her smirking.I heard her scoffed."Why would you care if im having a tough time?"she asked.

I just smirk again and open the door.I saw the living room and it was superb.I was dreaming to live in a house like this when Im married.

(A/N:You are married Jungkook)aishhh author nim how can you be so stupid eventhough you are the one who make this book?(A/N:So you are talking about Aeri again?)Yeap~~Of course I am(A/N:Pfft fine)Okay² back to the story.

I went upstairs to take a look at the master bedroom.I saw flower petals as I get in the room.Ishh!Mom made too much preparation for Hana!

I quickly jumped on the bed and scatered the petals on the floor.I smiled as there are no more petals and lay down on the bed happily.Ha~How I could wish Aeri is here with me~.

When I was having my relax time in my room,I heard noisy things at the stairs.I get off from the bed and take a peek from my room to have a look at the stairs.

I saw Hana carrying my stuffs and hers together upstairs.Pft!Is this girl trying to make me fall for her?So thats why she helps me to carry my stuffs?HAHA!It wouldnt work Hana!!!

I went back to bed quickly as I saw Hana almost arrived.I quickly take my phone and pretend to play with it.

"Um--Jungkook,I have brought your stuffs up"I heard Hana said as she knocked the door."Who said you can touch my stuffs?!"I glare at her.

She gulped and looked around."I-im s-sorry.I was just trying to help you."she replied."Then?Do you think I care whether if you help me or not?!Now let me tell you!This room is mine and dont touch any of my stuffs!!Understand?!"I raised my voice a bit.

She looked at me and her face looked pale."T-then,where do I sleep?"she asked started to stutter.Whats wrong with you,Hana?"There!"I pointed at a room that is opposite to mine.

She looked around and nodded.I look at her in disgust but she just walked away while bringing her stuffs to her room.Well,she's weird.

I just shrugged it off and was about to walk to my room as I heard a loud thud coming from Hana's room.At first,I thought that her stuffs fell or whatever but when I called for her there was no reply.

I went to her room and saw her lying down on the floor.I was panick as I saw her.I went to her.She was sweating cold.Her body is really hot.I quickly carry her bridal style and put her in my car.

I quickly drive to the clinic nearby.Well,yeah eventhough i hate her but she is still my bestfriend.My ex-bestfriend.As I arrived at the clinic,I carry her again and quickly tell the nurse that I need to see the doctor.

The nurse saw Hana's condition and quickly open the door for me.I put Hana on the clinic's bed and the doctor quickly checked her temperature and everything.I was worried about her.

After a few minutes,the doctor came out and it looks like Hana is already awake."Can I see Hana's relatives?"the doctor asked.I quickly went to her."Me.Im her husband"Well,I just need to say that.So,dont think of that I like her or anything that related to it.

"Oh.Ur wife here,she is fine.She only had a fever.So,she need to take a lot of rest and this is her medicine.Please take a good care of ur wife okay?"the doctor said to me.

I look at Hana and just nod.I pay for the medicine and say thanks to the doctor.I look at Hana and signal her 'lets go'.She nods and walks out from the clinic.I followed her from behind.

When we are walking,Hana almost fall to the ground.I quickly grab her wrist and pull it towards me.I hug her as she was unstable when I pulled her."Hey,are you okay?"I looked at her.

She just nod and look at me.The both of us stared at each other for awhile.Her eyes,her lips,everything looks so perfect.I dont know but suddenly I lean closer to her."Umm--Jungkook?"I stop as Hana called me.I realised that I was hugging her.I quickly put my hands up.

"Sorry"Hana said and walks towards my car.I looked at her and just shrugged it off.The both of us went home.Hana went to her room."Do you need anything,Hana?"I asked as she was about to get in her room.

She turned around,shook her head and smiled.I just nod and went to my room.I jumped to my bed.I was thinking about the hug just now.

'Her eyes,her lips,her nose,her face.Why so perfect,Hana?Why did you made me like this?Haih'All I could do is sigh.I just dont know now.I love Aeri but it makes me pity about Hana.I beat her up just because of Aeri.Im sorry Hana but I still need to.I looked at my lightstand and saw Hana's medicine.

"Oh!I forget to give her"I take the medic and slowly went to her room.I peek in her room and saw she was already asleep.

(A/N:The room has a single bed in it cuz it was actually a guest room)I just smile and put the medicine on her lightstand.I look at her and cover her up with the blanket."Im sorry,Hana."

I stroked her hair and stand up.I closed the door slowly and went back to my room and fall asleep.

PAM PAM PAM~~
Sorry for the late update~Hope you enjoy ❤ btw thx to my friend who helped me out with the ideas for this chapter.Please wait for the next update~