Good Job You're No Longer A Lazy Bum

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***
Ch4: Good Job You're No Longer A Lazy Bum

Day 7

I'm doing my everyday morning jog through the streets around my apartment.

When I left I woke Elliot up and told him we were going job hunting for him.

He has taken up the hobby of being detective Elliot Stone and is trying to figure out every inch of my life.

That isn't happening.

Everything I want to be a secret is hidden away.

No lose ends.

I made sure of that.

No one can figure it out. Not without the last puzzle piece and I destroyed it. Burned it away and threw its ashes in the ocean.

Metaphorically speaking.

"Hey babe," I hear a voice call out, and I know exactly who it is.
"Hey Noah," I stop jogging and turn to face him.

Noah's a tall, black haired, blue eyed, muscular guy.

"No smile?" he asks playfully, and I keep my face straight.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"I saw you jog by," he says casually "and was wondering if you wanted to hang out later. A beer and a movie?"

I met Noah a year ago as a customer in San Cafe and ever since he's been trying to get me to go out with him.

"How romantic," I answer sarcastically "but I don't drink especially not on a Monday."

"You also don't do romance," he smirks  "it will be Lisa, J, you, and me. Is that better?"

If I say yes will be able to continue jogging?

"Fine," I say "but not today."

"Friday?" he smiles.

"Friday," I agree while turning around to continue jogging "after mine and Lisa's shift."

"Bye babe," he yells.

"Bye Noah," I roll my eyes.

***

"Get up," I push Elliot off the couch making him hit the floor harshly.

"What the hell," he groans "I was already awake."

"Shut up," I answer "and put clothes on."

I learned in this past week that Elliot only sleeps with boxers on which means his perfect angel like abs are always on display. I'm not complaining, but how can a girl concentrate with an almost naked Elliot Stone walking around?

"Why," he smirks "are you not enjoying the view?"

"What view?" I pretend to be confused "I see nothing enjoyable here."

That causes him to laugh and throw his pillow at me. Elliot is always finding reasons to laugh and play around. I like that about him because it lightens the mood.

"Don't throw things at me," I snap throwing his pillow back at him "and get dressed before we get there late."

"Where exactly are we going?" he put on pants.

"There's a Chipotle only four stores down from San Cafe," I explained "and they're offering a job so I got you an interview."

"Great," he fakes a smile while putting his shirt on "I've always wanted a job like that."