Big Sausage Looking Lips

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch21: Big Sausage Looking Lips

You know that cliche line that everyone says happens at the verge of death: your life flashing right before your eyes and you see that bright white light.

Yeah, no.

"Sorry sugar," he shoots.

Bang.

It's as if everything around you suddenly stops and you have a clear view of eveyone.

Creppy perverted Tom is running in the other direction not even bothering to look back. Elliot is yelling out my name quickly making his way towards me.

And me...I'm just standing there watching at all happen like nothing is wrong.

"Lyddie," Elliot grabs me and instantly everything clicks. The world is no longer in slow motion, but rather moving faster than usual.

Somehow I find myself laying down in Elliot arms and I can feel a burning coldness run through my body.

"I need an ambulance," I hear Elliot talking, but I can't quite make out his face. "I'm standing in front of San Cafe. My girlfriend was shot...please hurry she's losing a lot of blood....okay thank you."

"El," I manage to say, but its as if my mouth can't move.

"Don't say anything," Elliot comands and his face comes into view. I can seem him clearly for a few seconds. His messy wet dark brown hair, beautiful brown eyes and soft small lips.

I need to tell him I'm Abrelle. He has to know.

"Elliot," I take a deep breath "you-you ha-ha-have to lis-listen to...to me."

"No," he shakes his head "don't make any effort you're already losing a lot of blood."

I can't die without telling him.

"Elliot," I cough and I taste the blood coming out of my mouth.

I'm Abrelle Louise.

"It's okay," he whipes my mouth with his shirt "it's going to be fine."

"No," I shake my head "a-ab-br-el-le."

"I don't understand," he says confused "Lydia who's Abrelle?"

I'm Abrelle Louise.

I want to try again, but everything begins to fog up around me.

"HELP," is the last thing I hear before darkness consumes me.

***

I wake up to the sounds of sirens and as I open my eyes I see a bright light.

Maybe my life will flash before my eyes.

"Miss," a man talks "can you tell me your name?"

Abrelle Louise

"It's Lydia Paige," I hear Elliot answer and I shake my head.

"Lydia what's wrong?" the man asks, but before I can even attempt to answer darkness consumes me.

***

Day 93

I wake up for a third time feeling slightly dizzy before everything comes into focus. I'm laying down in a white plain room surrounded by beeping noises and cables connected to me in different places.