Creepy Perverted Tom

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch20: Creepy Perverted Tom

Day 90

I wake up feeling extremely hot and realize Elliot is wrapped around me like a vine.

He's so cute when he's asleep.

Suddenly all of last nights memories hit me like a slap in the face. Me saying I love you and then us....bed....together.

Oh god.

No. No. No. No.

This can't be happening.

What did I do?

I can't belive I had sex him.

Fuck my life. Quickly I stand up wrap myself in a blanket and grab a pair of jeans, a shirt, shoes, and undergarment. I proceed then to run into the restroom and begin taking a hot shower.

Last nights events linger through my head and it's as if I can't belive they happened. Almost like I'm watching them happen on televison with great quality.

As soon as I'm finished I get out of the shower and dresss as quickly as I can before putting my wet hair up in a messy bun. Careful not to make too much noise I go into my room grab my keys and cellphones before running out the apartment. Once I'm outside I pull out my disposable phone and call Sam.

"Hey," he answers.

"Sam," I breathe "we need to talk."

"I can't right now," he says "I'm a little busy."

"I want to turn myself in," I tell him and it feels right to say the words out loud.

I want to turn myself in.

"I'll be in the alley."

"Okay," I nod before hanging up.

***

"Abrelle," Sam smiles as I make my way towards him.

"Sammy," I smile back even though I feel terrible.

How am I going to tell him that I slept with Elliot?

"So what's wrong?" He asks casually leaning against the wall.
"I think I want to turn myself in," I say "I did a horrible thing and I don't know how to deal with it."

"What did you do Abrelle?" He takes a threatning step towards me.

"I told Elliot I loved him," I look at the ground "and I...w-w-e....um...we kind of...um...slept."

"You slept with him," he growls and I silently nod.

"We need to find you a new place to hide," Sam begins pacing "and a new name. We need to get you as far away from him as possible.

"No," I whisper "I'm not running away again. I have to face everything I've done."

"You can't turn yourself in," he yells frustrated "it wouls ruin everything."

"Ruin everything?" I question "what are you talking about?"

"These three years," he explains, a nervous look on his face "we've worked so hard to build you a new life and you ruin it by fucking some guy. I won't let you Abrelle."

"It's not your choice Sammy," I say kindly placing my hand on the side of his face "I think its time for me to face everything. I'm done running away from my problems."