You Kneed Me In The Balls

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***
Ch6: You Kneed Me In The Balls

Day 61

I'm smiling as I grab drinks and bring them to our table. We arrived at Toxic around two hours ago and the bartender already knows what the usual means.

"Hey," I sit down and place the drinks on the table. It's our eighth drink of the night, but we're just getting started.

"Hi," Sam smiles while grabbing his drink.

"Chug?" I ask playfully and everyone nods.

"Chug!" they start yelling repeatedly. I grab my drink and pour it down my throat.

Everything starts spinning around me, but I don't care. I'm having fun.

"Dance?" he asks me a smile on his face. I smile before attempting to get up and almost falling. He catches me and starts laughing. He always seems to catch me when I fall.

I make my way towards the dance floor when it suddenly hits me who I'm dancing with. This is a mistake. This isn't real. I can't dance with him.

"It's your fault" he whispers in my ear and I turn to run away. Everything around me begins spinning and my legs feel like they've been turned to jelly.

"You can't run away," everyone starts yelling at me "you coward."

"No," I yell waking up. I'm sitting up covered in sweat on my bed.

"You okay?" Elliot asks while rushing into my room.

I turn to look at the clock on the clothing drawer and realize it's four am.

I don't care I have to get out of this bed. Out of this apartment or I will suffocate.

"I'm fine," I get up before walking to my clothing drawers and pulling out a sweater.

Why did I have that dream?

"What are you doing?" Elliot asks confused.

It's my fault.

"Going for a walk," I throw my sweater on.

I tried running, but I couldn't.

"This late at night?" he exclaims "you're crazy. It's dangerous for you to go out alone."

I was too drunk.

"I don't care," I put on some shoes "I need to get out of the apartment."

Why did I try running?

"No Lydia," he orders, but I walk out of my room.

I knew I couldn't leave. I can never leave

"I'm not asking you," I glare at him taking deep breaths "now move Elliot."

I ran like a coward. I will always be a coward.

"No Lydia," he stands in front of the door "do what ever you want I'm not moving."

My head is spinning with the memory of the dream and all I can see is everyone yelling at me.

"You can't run away you coward."

"You don't get it," I yell "I have to get out of here Elliot. Let me leave."

You've always been a coward. You will always be a coward. You hear me! You coward!!