She Was Totally Checking Me Out

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch25: She Was Totally Checking Me Out

I needed a plan to get everyone as uninvolved as possible. Well, technically I already had a plan I just wasn't sure how well it would turn out, but I had to try because I care.

All because I care.

Step 1. Tell Nathan to get my disposable phone.

Step 2. Break up with Elliot and tell Noah to leave me alone.

Step 3. Tell Sam and Nathan that I did kill Luis so they'd stop helping me.

I'm not too sure if the plan will happen in that exact order, but all three steps need to happen.

"Hey," Nathan walks in a cup of coffee in his hand. "I tried to get you a cup, but they said you couldn't drink any yet."

"That's okay," I smile as he makes his way to sit beside me.

"Abrelle," he takes a deep breathe "I think I owe you an apology for everything I've done to you."

"You don't have to Nat," I say "you already made it up to me by supporting me."

"I'm not close to making it up to you," he shakes his head "there is still a lot I need to do."

"Its fine," I say "I need your help with something important."

"Of course," he takes a hold of my hand "I'm here for anything you need."

"Do you know if they already got inside my apartment?"

"They haven't," Nathan answers "your friend Noah told them to get an official warrant and their suppose to be there today at three o'clock. "

It was barely noon which meant Nathan had three hours.

"I need you to go to my apartment and get my disposable cellphone for me," I tell him "it's in my room under my matress."

"Why do you have a disposable phone?" He asks.

"Nat that doesn't matter right now," I answer "I need you to go and get it for me. This is extremely important and no one can know you got it, okay?"

"Okay," he nods "I'll go get right away."

"Don't grab it with your bare hands," I warn "I don't want your fingerprints on it."

"I'll take gloves," he assures me before walking out of the room.

Step one. Check.

***

"She was totally checking me out," Noah laughs as he walks into my room.

"She was not," Elliot chuckles walking in behind him.

"Abrelle," they both scowl as soon as they see me.

"They said I was allowed to walk," I answer as I walk from my bed towards them.

"Does it hurt?" Noah asks taking a seat on my bed.

"Yes," I sit on a chair near Noah.

"I can call a nurse," Elliot says quickly.

"Why do you need a nurse?" The dark haired nurse from earlier walks in.

"I dont," I answer "it just hurts when I walk."

"That's normal," she smiles "but I can give you some pain medication if you can."

"No," I refuse "it makes me sleepy and I'm tired of sleeping."

"If you're in pain," Elliot frowns "then take some pain medication."

"I think so too, " Noah agrees.

Okay Abrelle, time to make step 2 happen.

"Shut up," I growl catching them by surprise "I'm tired of both of you. Just leave me alone and get the hell out."

"Abrelle-" Noah interjects, but I stop him.

"What" I exclaim "did you not understand from shut up and leave? Do I need to spell it out for you?"

"Stop it Abrelle," Elliot commands "we're not going anywhere. He's your best friend and I'm your boyfriend this is where we are going to be all day."

"We're over," I tell him "I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore and Noah can get the hell out of my life."

"Why are you doing this?" Noah asks.

"Because I'm sick and tired of pretending," I roll my eyes. "Pretending like I love Elliot and pretending like you matter in my life....when honestly I just want you to get the hell out of my life."

"Abrelle, " Elliot frowns.

"Are you leaving or do I have to have the nurse kick you out?" I ask annoyed.

"Don't push us away," Noah says sadly and it breaks my heart.

I'd rather you far away and alive then close by and dead.

"Leave," I walk towards the door and open it.

"No," Noah whispers.

"Get out," I yell causing a few nurses to look our way. Noah and Elliot don't say anything else as they make their way down the hall and I stand there watching them with the most unaffected look I can manage.

Although my chest feels like it's burning and the back if my eyes are prepared for tears, but I control myself.

"We need an OR now," A nurse runs by in front of me, a bed with a patient and other nurses right behind him. I look towards the bed and see a familiar red head freckled guy laying down with his eyes closed.

Nathan.

A/N: I'm sorry for the really short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer. Soo I hope you liked the chapter.

I'll update soon...

Vote & Comment

Love, Pam