Will You Marry Me?

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***
Ch16: Will You Marry Me?

Have you ever just walked and didn't know where you were going?

Your easy simple life now trashed and somehow you can't think straight because you're too consumed with the idea of running away.

Maybe that's why we walk with no direction. No thought or idea as to what may lay ahead.

We don't think of anything else, but the current situation and that's why we take the wrong path.

My name is Abrelle Louise. I'm the eldest daughter of Acel Louise and Elizabeth Louise.

I was accused of Luis Vasquez's murder a little bit over three years ago.

Everything started the day me and Luis decided to elope.

~
"Come on Abrelle," he takes a hold of my hand "it's the only way we'll be allowed to be happy."

"I don't know," I shake my head "my dad would disown me and my mother would hate me."

"We can try talking to them," he hugs me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

Do I want to do this? Am I ready?

"No," I shake my head "they won't listen...Luis when they find out about us they'll separate us. My parents will do everything in their power to keep me away from you and you away from me."

"Then let's not tell them," he smiles joyfully "we can elope and then talk to them afterwards."

Elope? Am I ready to get married?
"Luis...I...this."

"Abrelle," he says "I'm ready to spend my entire life with you and you're parents aren't going to stop me."

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Positive."

I'm about to say something when he stands in front of me and kneels, a big ear to ear grin on his face.

"Abrelle Louise," he smiles "you're the love of my life. The reason I smile. The reason I breathe. The reason I wake up everyday and I won't let anyone take that away from me. First they'd have to kill me" he laughs and I chuckle. "Will you marry me?"

I feel a tear escape my eyes and before I know it I'm sobbing.

"Yes," I cry and hug him "I'll marry you."

~~~

I'm sitting outside my apartment door thinking of what to do.

Should I just leave?

I can have Sam help me find another name and then I'll start all over again.

It's easy, right?

It should be, but for some reason my legs won't move.

My brain says yes, but everything else says no.

Suddenly Sam's words pop into my mind.

"Feelings can stop someone from doing what they have to do. Remember that."

"I always do."

But I didn't.

I emotionally attached myself to everything and everyone and I don't want to leave.