My Collection Of High Tech Sex Toys

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch19: My Collection Of High Tech Sex Toys

"Am I late for dinner?" She smirks.

Alisson.

"Who is it?" Elliot asks and I shut the door panicking.

Breathe Abrelle.

"Salamon," I lie "he just wants to say happy thanksgiving, I'll be right back."

"Don't take too long Lyddie," Elliot yells as I leave the apartment.

"Lyddie," Alisson says annoyed "what a horrible nickname."

"Shut up," I snap "what are you doing here?"

"What I said I would do," she smiles "I'm here to tell Elliot everything."

"Hey," someone says and I immediately recognize him.

Nathan.

"You're not telling Elliot anything," I whisper harshly at Alisson "you don't get to do that. You don't get to come into my life-"

"Your life," she laughs "don't you mean your lie."

"Alisson we should leave," Nathan says "it's dangerous to be here."

"No," she shakes her head "I'm not leaving until I do what I said I would."

"You're not doing anything," I growl "because if you so much as show your face here again I will make sure that you end up in the cell next to me accused of being my accomplice."

"What?" she exclaims "you can't do that."

"Keep your voice down Ali," Nathan commands.

"I can and I will," I smirk "I'll lie and say that you helped me with everything. That easily assures you ten to fifteen years in jail with me."

"No one would belive you," she chuckles "a criminal like you is bound to lie and a good innocent person like me wouldn't. I have more credibility than you."

"Yeah," I nod "but Elliot would be an amazing witness who can testify that you indeed knew everything and this building has cameras which have probably caught you walking in. I wouldn't have credibility, but I'd have evidence."

"We're leaving Nat," Alisson storms off anger visible all throughout her body.

"Big sis," Nat smiles "I'm glad to see you."

I am too Nat.

I carefully grab and pull on the A pendant from behind my dress and show it to him.

"Thank you for the pendant," I tell him "it means a lot considering mine is somewhere in an evidence folder."

"You deserve it," he nods "anyways I think my dad would want you to have it. I haven't been the best son since he left."

"You're talking," I shake my head "look at me Nat. I'm running from the cops."

"For something you didn't do," he shakes his head frustrated.

"You don't think I did it?" I ask.

"Of course not," he smiles "you're too kind and selfless to do something like that."

"Not anymore," I frown "a lot has changed these past years."

"You're still kind," he nods "its in your eyes and in the way you smile especially around that Stone kid."