Your Two Boyfriend's Bell Boy and Scumbag Pretty Boy

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***
Ch12: Your Two Boyfriend's Bell Boy and Scumbag Pretty Boy

"What are you doing?" Stephan asks taking a seat next to me.

Why is my stepfather here?

I look over at him and realise he's in disguise. Wearing a grey large hoodie and some sunglasses he isn't easily recognized.

Thank God he takes precautions.

"None of your business," I take a sip from my beer.

"May I?" he asks grabbing the other beer I ordered.

"No," I glare at him.

"Why you order two beers?" he asks releasing the can "you're not going to drink both of them."

"Let's just say I'm big on commemorating the dead with traditions," I say looking over at him through my own sunglasses.

"I see," he chuckles "you're mourning that Luis kid....honestly he's not worth mourning. He slept with Alisson."

Who suddenly gave him any right to judge Luis?

"You're one to talk," I scoff "you back stabbed my dad by sleeping with my mom while he was alive. For how long Stephan were you and my mom banging before my dad died, uh?"

"That's different," he glares at me "we're not siblings like you and Alisson."

"No," I shake my head "you're right you weren't blood brothers, but my dad loved and trusted you like one. And what did you do? Bang his wife."

"You will talk to me with the respect I deserve," he whispers furiously trying his best to keep his composure.

"Respect is not something you demand, its something you earn," I say bitterly "and honestly you don't deserve any kind of respect."

"I am your stepfather," he warns me "I can have your mother crush you."

I'm surprised by his threat, but he doesn't scare me.

"No, you can't," I shake my head "you want to know why?"

He doesn't answer, but I continue anyway.

"Because Elizabeth doesn't love you. The only reason she married you is that you were convenient. My father taught you everything about the company and Elizabeth knew she needed you in order for everything to keep running smoothly," I tell him.

"That's where you're wrong," he smirks, an ugly confident look on his face "I have your mother under control. What I say goes, don't you ever forget that."

"See you underestimate Elizabeth's intelligence," I give him a sad pathetic look "she doesn't get controlled, she controls you. Once you're no longer useful to her she will throw you away like the piece of trash you are."

He's staring at me with fury, but I ignore him placing my money under one of my beer cans.

As I'm about to walk away I realize there's something I forgot to tell him. So I face Stephan and lean towards him to whisper in his ear.

"Stephan my dad picked you up from the gutter and made you what you are. I am his oldest daughter the heiress of his company," I say "and just how he picked you up I can throw you back down. So you can shove your threats up your ass, okay? Don't you ever forget that."

Satisfied with what I said I turn on my feet and walk out of the club feeling victorious.

***
I hear my disposable phone ring and I know its Sam calling me again.