Fire Breathing Dragon

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch28: Fire Breathing Dragon

"Relationships are complicated."

"How? "

"You have to trust that person enough to share what you feel and what you think."

"Emotions are rather important to you."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because their the only thing in this world that completely belongs to you. You don't have to share them with anyone else if that's what you choose."

"Do you share your emotions? "

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you have to trust to share and I stopped trusting a long time ago."

"You don't trust a single person?"

"Just one person."

***

Love, Nathan Louise

I can't believe Alisson is Stephan Ryder's daughter.

How could I have not known?

I knew Elizabeth had cheated on my dad, but I never imagined it had been for so long.

"Abrelle," Elliot speaks "I'm really sorry for your loss, but Nathan helped us get an actually way of proving your innocence."

"But we need you to trust us," Noah says "it's the only way we can get you out of here."

Nathan said I could trust them. He didn't even mention Sam's name and he's the only person I've trusted for years.

"Okay," I nod "I'm in, but you have to tell me what Nathan said to you that morning."

"He couldn't talk very much," Noah explains "but he gave us a list of names that he said could help us get evidence."

"Can I see it?" I ask.

"Yeah," Elliot nods, a faint smile on his lips. He then pulls out a small white folded paper and pushed it through the opening. I immediately grab it and begin reading the names.

William Truman - Family Chauffer

Joshua Hoffer - Pathologist, preformed Luis' autopsy

Maury Vasquez -Luis' Sister

Daniel Cox - Police officer

"I don't understand how any of these people can help," I say confused. "I mean Will doesn't know anything and neither does Maury."

"You'd be surprised what people may know if you ask the right questions," Noah answers "besides we don't lose anything by asking."

"Your brother also gave us another letter," Elliot admits "but we can't open it. He had it notarized and sealed shut with the request of it only being opened the day of the trial."

"Why would he do that?" I ask.

"I don't know," Noah shakes his head "but he said it would help you."

"I just don't understand how Nathan knew so much about Luis' murder."

"I don't think he knew much," Elliot states "but what he did know can be helpful."

"Well," Noah looks at his cellphone screen "I have class to attend so I'll come visit you tomorrow."