*Chapter 3*

*Niall's POV*

Kayleigh was amazed that it was actually my idea to be here ready and early. I know why she acts the way she does to me, and I deserve it cause of what I did to her. I didn't want to do what I did to her. My friend made me cause he wanted to make the new girl from America have a horrible year in high school just cause she didn't fit in just cause she was from America plus he just wanted to get into her pants. He didn't want to do it since he already got in so much trouble for picking on the nerds and people who did his work for him plus he wanted to seem like the hero who was rescuing her. This guy's name was Kellen O'Donnell. He was the top jock and he always acted nice to Kayleigh and he made me be the one to hurt her. He made us act like we were dumb if we were in a group project with people who were smart so they could do the whole project. I actually thought that the girl from a city in Virginia was quite cute actually, that's why it pained me to do what I did to her. See I actually had a crush on Kayleigh before I even did anything to her or even talked to her. She was gorgeous in high school and she still is now. She still has her long blonde hair like it was in high school during that year. But after what I did to her, she finished the year at my school then she didn't come back for- well I actually don't know since I went to X-factor- but I have a feeling she didn't want to deal with that school ever again so she must of switched schools. And yes I still do have a crush on her. She's perfect to me even though she hates me. That's why I want to tell tell her the truth and I just want us to be friends, more than friends but that's gonna take some time. Why don't I just tell her the truth you're probably asking yourself? The reason is she won't talk to me that long, she'll say a few sentences then she makes an excuse to leave. I need to find a way to talk to her and explain to her why I did it. Oh and the reason the boys and I were quiet and not talking was cause I told them I had a crush on Kayleigh and they were all so surprised. We were just walking down to the hotels lobby to get breakfast when Harry came up next to me.

"So you seriously have had feelings for her this entire time?" he said.

"Yeah, I do and have had feelings for her this whole time, I just got to explain to her why I did it." I said, Kayleigh was up head of all of us making sure to see if everything was all setup.

"What did you do to her mate?" Harry asked.

"Let's just say it was horrible and I think I ruined her confidence." I said.

"That does noth-" Harry said getting cut off by sitting down and the waiter coming over to get our order. It was early so there was no fans or kids just business people having their coffee. It was nice once in awhile to have some peace and quiet. I noticed what Kayleigh was wearing today, she had this tank top that was black with this cardigan and these aztec shorts. And she had her loose curls like it usually is. Overall she looked gorgeous as usual. I know she hates me but I wanna know everything about her and just take the time to get to know her since we never had the chance to do that and just be friends. I saw that she was talking to Liam, laughing and smiling. I wonder what they were talking about?

*Kayleigh's POV*

Right now I was talking to Liam about the show and how awesome the first 2 had been and how this one is going to be better.

"What's the matter Kayl?" Liam asked realizing I wasn't smiling anymore.

"Just homesick I guess." I said shrugging, suddenly the table became interesting.

"We're getting closer to the day you get to go back to Virginia. How many more days is it?" he asked already knowing I would know the answer.

"27 more days" I said slightly smirking at how I counted the days.

"Only 27 more days kid." he said.

"Hey I'm younger than you by 4 months Payne, don't be calling me kid!" I said laughing.

***

It was after the show and we had already packed up and were now on the tour bus on our way to Vancouver, I know right? You go from the U.S to Canada, well Seattle is right near Canada might as well have concerts at the stadiums if you're near them. I was sitting on the couch with guys when I remembered I would call my mom to talk to her. I went and laid on the extra bunk where all the other bunks were.and I pulled out my phone and called my house.I made sure it was a decent time there. Which it was, it was only 7PM! It was dialing and dialing! Finally my mom picked up.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hi mama, I miss you!" I said starting to tear up cause I missed my family soooo much!
"Oh it's my little girl calling me? How's everything going sweetheart?" She asked.
"Everything is going good, I just wanted to call and check up on you guys!" I said laughing wiping away my tears.
"Well everything is going good down here! Your brother just got an acceptance letter from Virginia Tech! He's going to be a Hokie!!!" She said getting all excited! That was the school my brother was hoping to get into so it made me glad to know he got in!
"That's great mama tell Chris, I said congratulations!" I said smiling away.
"And Hayley and Cody are getting married on-" she said but I cut her off!
"Wait Hayley and Cody are getting married? When did he propose!?" I asked getting excited knowing that my older sister was getting married!!! I'm soooo excited to see her now! See me and my sister are very close even though we're four years apart!
"He proposed on the 4th of July! He did it by doing fireworks! Don't worry I have pictures for you to look at when you get here!" She said.
"Okay mama. Well, I should go but tell daddy and Chris I say hi and that I miss them and love them! Also tell Hayley congrats and that I miss her and love her! Also I miss my puppy!!! Give Daisy kisses please!! And I love you mama!!! I'll talk to you soon? Okay?
"Okay sweetheart, I will, I love you too! Bye!"
"Bye mama" I said. Then she hung up. I already miss her.
"I miss you mommy and daddy" I whispered to myself looking at the picture on my lock screen of me and my parents with my Labrador retriever puppy Daisy. I miss them all so much.