*Chapter 22*

*Niall's POV*
Today was the third show and final day in Dublin, then we were off to Belfast. I couldn't wait for those shows. Of course the shows in Dublin were unbelievable but I couldn't wait to see the rest of Ireland and what those fans were going to do. It was getting closer to the 31st which meant it was getting close to last the show for awhile. I was trying to focus on how many shows we still had left and to see how many fans we made happy.
I was just sitting on the couch on my phone, when I felt arms wrap around my shoulders behind me.
"Hey rockstar." Kayleigh whispered in my ear before giving me a kiss on my cheek.
"Hey princess." I said watching her walk over to the couch, sitting down next to me.
"What's going on Ni? You seem lost." She asked me.
"The tours almost over and I don't want it to be over yet, it came to fast." I said wrapping my arms around her.
"Yeah but you've been touring for the past 5 years babe, you deserve to take a break." She told me, looking up through her eyelashes.
"I know, but t'ats best part 'bout t'e job. Trust me, Kayls, your gonna love it when you first start tourin'. Your gonna love hearing t'e crowd sing an' see millions of people wantin' to listen yer music an' wantin' to see ya perform." I said kissing her forehead.
"I can't wait to start recording and doing all the stuff that comes along with being a musician." She told me.
"I bet, babe. Ya know, to get ya used to award shows, maybe ya wanna come to the AMAs with me as my date?" I asked her. She was quiet for a minute.
"Are you sure Ni? We'd be telling the fans then and are you sure?" She asked me.
"I'm sure baby, plus you'll already have started recording an' paps will probably notice ya leaving the studio.Plus the fans will love ya. And if they give you hate, just tell me." I told her.
"Okay, what do I wear? And when is it again cause I need to know incase Hayley wants to make plans or have parties for the wedding then." She told me.
"Well ya can figure that out with Lou cause she'll love t' help ya with t'at. And it's Novmeber 22nd, so talk t' Hayley an' help her decide on wedding decisions." I told her. I was on Instagram looking through my feed when a picture Louis posted popped up. It was the picture of me looking out at the crowd in Dublin. I loved the picture, it was so clear and it was just amazing to see all those cellphone lights on.
Kayleigh lifted her head to see what I was looking at.
"I love that picture." She told me.
"Really? Why?" I asked her.
"Yeah I do because you love this job so much and your just admiring the crowd. And you are so thankful for those fans. And I know you can't see your face but you were so happy these past two nights. From watching on the side, you never stopped having a smile on your face, Ni. And you could tell that you were happy to be home so I'm happy that your gonna have time to relax and be able to come home more next year." She told me.
"Their just so amazing, Kayleigh. I will be so grateful fer t'e rest of my life fer those fans because without them, the band would be no where near how popular it is now if we didn't have them. An' when Zayn left the band earlier in the year, they were so supportive through t'at time. I hope when ya-" I said but got cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I kissed her back, it was a short and sweet kiss when she pulled back.
"Your so sweet, do you know that?" She told me. I jut shook my head.
"Well you are, and you deserve those fans and I'm glad you'll be grateful cause they've done a whole lot of shit for you and those boys." She said smiling at me.
"I know, it's almost time to go so we should make sure everything's packed for when we leave tonight." I said getting up.
"I thought we weren't leaving your moms til tomorrow night?" She asked me.
"We're going somewhere after, I already talked to her about it and where we're going isn't that far from here so don't worry." I told her.
"Niall James Horan tell me where we're going?" She demanded.
"Your just gonna be meeting more of my family, Kayls." I said walking to the car before she could say something.

*Kayleigh's POV*
I'm meeting more people?! I walked out of the house, and saw my lovely boyfriend sitting in the drivers seat of the car. I made my way to the passenger side, opened the door and sat down.
"Who am I meeting?" I asked not looking at him as he drove.
"Just my dad, my brother, his wife, and my nephew." He said like it was no big deal.
"Just them? No one else?" I asked.
"Just them. Don't be nervous, they'll love you too." He said.
                                   ***
It was the middle of the concert and the boys were on stage. I decided writing another song or working on I have for a while. I started it before Niall asked me to be his girlfriend but we were close and we had already admit our feelings to each other so it was around then. I finally decided to finish it.
I had finished it and was now trying to decide on the name, after reading it. I finally decided to name it Yeah Boy. I said it about a billion times so I guess that should be the name of the song.
"Hey Brooke?" I said capturing Brooke's attention from the book she was reading.
"Yeah?" She asked.
"Come here and read the lyrics I wrote to this song. Tell me of what you think of it?" I asked her. She came over to the couch I was sitting on, sat down and took my notebook from my hand. After a few minutes she gave me my notebook.
"That's really good Kayls." She said looking at me and reading it, "Literally all the songs you've written are the best songs to have been written!"
"Hahah that's funny but it's not true." I said laughing.
"No it is! When are you going in to talk about your contract with Lou?" She asked me.
"Not til November 12th, but the he's busy with the band but he told me I'd be working with all different writers over the next few weeks." I said.
"When do you think your own album will be out?" She asked getting all excited.
"Maybe May?" I said taking a guess.
"And when do you think you'd have your own tour?" She asked.
"Not for awhile B, I'll be an opening act for a little bit." I said.
"Well performing is better than nothing!" She said.
"Yeah. I just can't wait for it all to happen." I said.
"Well you'll get a taste of fame when you go to the AMAs with Niall." She said giggling.
"And so will you! Aren't you going with Harry?" I asked.
"No I couldn't get the day off from work!" She said frowning at the ground.
"Well don't worry I'll take lots of photos for you!" I said laughing. She just shoved me lightly.
"You know you love me!" I said.
                                    ***
"Ni? Are you sure we're not coming to your dads place a little late?" I asked after looking at my phone to see that it was 9:30PM
"No it's fine baby." He said holding my hand as we walked up the walkway to the door. Niall knocked lightly but the door opened a couple minutes later.
"Dad! How are ya!?" Niall said giving his dad a hug.
"Good son, how are ya?" He asked smiling.
"Good tanks for askin'!" He said smiling.
"So this must be the famous Kayleigh." His dad said.
"Yeah it is." Niall said wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Hi, Mr.Horan. It's so nice to meet you!" I said sticking my hand out but he pulled me into a hug. I guess the Horans were a hugging family.
"Well it's nice to meet ya love, call me Bobby." He said smiling, "Come on in, it's freezin' out there."
We went in, got settled in. Then we stayed up talking and getting to know each other. Bobby was just getting up to go to bed but before he went down the hall he told Niall something.
"Niall, your brother is coming over tomorrow, so ya should be able to see him, Denise, and Theo." He said smiling at us.
"Thanks dad." He said. I looked at the clock to see it was 11:00PM. I just yawned and cuddled into Niall's side as he watched TV.
I started to drift off to sleep when I felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes slightly and looked up to see Niall's face. He continued walking till he came to a stop. He lightly put me down on the bed. Then he pulled the blankets up, he lightly kissed my forehead.
"I love you so much princess." He said quietly thinking I was still asleep. He was just about to leave to go watch TV when I lightly grabbed his hand.
"Cuddle with me?" I asked quietly.
"Anything ya want baby." He said getting underneath the blankets wrapping his arms around me.
"I love you too Ni, so much." I whispered barely audible before I fell asleep.
A:N:// So the album for Kayleigh is an actual album by Kelsea Ballerini but it came out in May of 2015 so everything that Kelsea Ballerini has done is gonna be pushed one year head so it can fit with the story! But other than that, what does everyone think of End of the Day! I think it's amazing just like all the other tracks on Made In the AM!! I can't wait for Friday!! Only 4 more almost 3 days left!!! Also I know I haven't updated in awhile but I've been busy with school and work! But now I have time to write with this upcoming week! But anyways comment what you thought about this chapter! Also vote please!!! It means a lot!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Love you lovelies!!!