*Chapter 19*

*Kayleigh's POV*
Today was Wednesday morning, the day I was flying back to Virginia. I don't wanna leave Niall here but I promised Hayley I would help her. At least I don't have to fly out till later. I was lying next to Niall just watching him sleep, light snores coming from him. He's to perfect. I looked over at the alarm clock to see that it read 9:30AM then I looked back at Niall. His eyes started to flutter open.
"Good mornin' Princess." He said in the most sexiest morning voice I ever heard.
"Morning Prince Charming." I said pecking his lips.
"How'd ya sleep?" He asked.
"Good." I said smiling, "How'd you sleep?"
"Good to know. And I slept great." He said smiling at me. The more he looked at me the more I didn't wanna leave. God am I seriously one of those girls now? I guess I am.
"I don't wanna leave you today." I said looking up at him.
"I don't want ya t' leave either babe" He said kissing my forehead, "But ya gotta help yer sister with her weddin'."
"I know but I just don't wanna leave you, I'll miss you to much." I said burying my head into his tshirt.
"I'll miss ya too but you'll see me Sunday." He said looking at me.
"Ugh, why did Hayley choose this week for finding the dress?" I mumbled.
***
It was now time for me to fly back to Virginia. I should be excited to see my family but I just wanna stay here with Niall.
"C'mon baby, your flight should be called any moment." Niall said since I wouldn't let go of him all day. But now I was holding onto him so tight cause I really didn't wanna go.
"Okay." I said leaning up and giving him a kiss. Then I heard the speaker say my flight number.
"You'll see me in 4 days remember that okay? But have fun with your family babe, okay?" He told me while bringing me to the door where I would go that lead me to the plane.
"Okay, I love you." I said giving him one more kiss.
"I love ya more." He said, "Text or call me when you land?"
"I will." I said, then I walked down the hall and got onto the plane. I finally found my seat. I was about to turn my phone on to airplane mode when I got a text. I opened the text.
From:Niall❤️
I love you babe, I'm counting down the days and hours till Sunday morning. Love you xoxo
He's to good to me. I can't wait till Sunday!
                              ***
I decided to work on songs since I had nothing other to do on this 4 hour flight. I was working on my favorite song so far. It's name is Love Me Like You Mean It! I love it so much and I literally am loving that Niall is helping me with songs. Along with the other guys, they really are really good at songwriting!
I finally had finished Love Me Like You Mean It. I think it came out really good. I can't wait for the guys to hear it. I took a picture of the lyrics on Snapchat and sent it Niall. What else could I do now that I used an hour of this flight for that? I could sleep, I think that's what I was gonna do. I got comfortable and finally fell into a deep sleep.
                                ***
My fluttered open hoping to see Niall but instead I saw the old bitchy woman that sat next to me.
"Good Evening everyone this is your captain speaking, were about to being landing in Richmond in a few minutes. So please buckle up as we will start to land soon." The captain said. I looked out my window to see Virginia.
                                 ***
I had just gotten off my flight and I was texting Niall.
To:Niall ❤️
Hey babe I just got off the flight, I'm about to get my bags. Hope your having a great time in Vegas. I miss you already! Xoxox

I was walking to the luggage to get my bags when I saw my parents waiting there.
Mom? Dad?" I asked.
"Oh honey we're here to pick you up." My mom said pulling me into a hug.
"I thought I was gonna get a rental car and drive to meet you guys?" I asked.
"Well we wanted to surprise you honey!" My dad said.
"Okay, well let's go cause it's late." I said walking in between them.
                            ***
We were driving back home when Niall texted me back.

From:Niall ❤️
I'm having an okay time but without you babe nothing is fine. And I'm so glad your in Virginia safe and sound. I miss you too so much princess.