*Chapter 32*

*Kayleigh's POV*
Tomorrow is Hayley's wedding, I can't believe my older sister is getting married tomorrow! I'm upset that I won't have a date, but that was my fault. I just can't wait to see Niall and tell him what I want, that I figured everything out. I just want Saturday to come so I can go back home to London to see him. It's almost midnight but I was so excited for tomorrow to come, just so I could see the happiness on her face. Plus I wouldn't have to see bridezilla anymore thank god!
***
I had just woken up, to see my mom standing there with a smile on her face.
"Come on honey lets go wake up Hayley so we can start getting ready! We need to get hair done, makeup done. Then photos!" My mom said ushering me out of bed. I put on sweat pants and a tank top with flip flops and went to my sisters room.
"Hayley get up we need to get going to the hair salon." I said shaking her. She turned over slowly and looked up at me with a smile.
"Okay! I can't believe today is my wedding day!" She said getting out of bed and started jumping up and down
"I know it's so exciting!!" I said  jumping up and down with her.
"Well let's go we don't have all day girls!" Mom said coming into Hayley's old room.
"We're coming!" We said, the other bridesmaids waiting at the door with my mom.
***
We just pulled up to the hair salon, Hayley was having us all wear our hair down since she was having hers up. I just had them curl or make waves then they pulled a few pieces back. But I liked it I thought it was pretty. I had them do my make up natural looking.

When everyone else was done getting ready, mom drove us all back to the house

When everyone else was done getting ready, mom drove us all back to the house. When we got there we put on on our dresses then Hayley put on her dress which was gorgeous! Then after everything came together, we took pictures at the venues the groom and groomsmen already had taken their pictures earlier.

I was so happy for my sister

I was so happy for my sister. She deserves to be happy and Cody definitely makes her happy, he has for the past 6 years. I know Niall is the one for me like Cody is for Hayley but I just wish I didn't screw everything up, I started to tear up just thinking of it. No Kayleigh you can't cry they did your makeup and it's suppose to be a happy day.
"Your thinking of him aren't you?" Hayley asked me as she walked over after taking a bunch of photos.
"Is it obvious?" I asked her.
"Well your just staying into space, honey. Kayleigh, you and Niall are going to work things out." She said," I promise you."
I just nodded.
"Maybe we'll be at your wedding next year? Who knows." She said giggling.
"Is it bad that I want to get married soon?" I asked her.
"No, you can get married whenever you want. Just because you get married doesn't mean you have to have kids right after. You can take your time, wait a few years then you could talk to your husband about it." She told me.
"I never thought about it like that." I said, I totally forgot I don't have to have kids right after getting married, I can wait till when ever, "Thanks Hayls. Your the best big sister ever. I love you and I'm so happy for you."
"Your welcome, and I love you too Kayls. And thank you very much." She said, "so how about we get going in so we can get this show on the road?"
"Okay let's go in!" I said walking towards the door.
***
"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said. Everyone was whistling and shouting. Hayley is finally married, oh my god! Good luck to Cody! But he is lucky to have my sister. As of right now we were walking to bus that would take us to the reception area which would be near the beach. When we got there, we had to take photos like lots of photos. I just want to go in and eat.
"Hayley are we almost done?" I whispered to her.
"Yeah just one more photo, look at the camera." She said smiling. TI looked at the camera with a smile then I saw him. He's here. I'm not imagining him, I know I'm not. There he stood in a suit.