*Chapter 16*

*Kayleigh's POV*
Tonight was the boys party for the tour in North America coming to an end. I didn't feel like going cause I would I have to see him and I have no idea if he is gonna apologize. I don't even know if I would forgive him. All of a sudden Brooke barged in.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"For you to get up and get ready cause the party is in less then 2 hours and were gonna make you look hot so that dick-" she started to say.
"I'm not trying to make it look like I'm jealous of him or that I want him to come after me. It's not like he turned me down if I asked him out, it was a stupid fight. Do you think he loves her though?" I asked.
"Who Alexa? No why would you think that?" She asked.
"I dot know, they just see each other all the time." I said picking my nails.
"Well stop worrying about that! We're gonna make you lot hot anyway so you can meet someone!" She said pulling me up.
"Fine. Why not get dressed after not wanting to look nice besides going public for 3 days." I said getting up.
"You need to take a shower. You've been in here for 2 days. And Kayls can I ask why your all upset about Niall being in love with someone else? You always said you would never date him." She said.
"There's no reason, I just don't think she's the perfect fit for him." I said getting up.
"Well you go take a shower and I'm gonna pick out your outfit and figure out what we're doing with your hair and makeup!"She said pushing me towards the bathroom.
                                ***
I had blow dried my hair and had my undergarments on under my bathrobe. I walked out and saw that Brooke was all smiley.
"What's up with you?" I asked.
"Well I found you the perfect outfit for you but I also figured out why your so sad Niall said that to you!" She said.
"Okay thanks and why am I?" I asked.
"Because you like him and you don't want him with anyone." She said.
"Your crazy! I do not like Niall like that!" I said laughing.
"Well I think you do cause when ever you hear someone say his name you perk up! And whenever you talk about him, you get this look in your eyes, that you really really like him." She said. Now that I think about it and with what Brooke said, I think I do like Niall.
"I think your right." I said whispering.
"Your so stubborn that you don't admit but you like him so much Kayls!" She told me, "Get dressed and I'm gonna do your hair and makeup after."
"Okay." I said. I like Niall, wow I really like Niall! I saw the outfit Brooke picked out and I loved it!
                                ***
"So do you think you guys are gonna get over the fight and talk to him about how you feel?" Brooke asked as she straightened my hair.
"Yeah I hope so! I really want to tell him how I feel." I said smiling widely.
"I'm so glad my best friend is gonna tell the guy she likes-" she started to say but I cut her off.
"I don't like him, I think I love him. I mean after spending 2 years around him I grew to love him but I think I didn't want to admit it cause of everything that happened." I said smiling down at my hands.
"YOU LOVE HIM!?" She screamed.
"Shhhh! Be more quiet!" I said my eyes widening.
"That's so cute!!!" She said getting all excited. I started blushing.
"Well I did a good job at making you look hot! So your welcome!" Brooke said smiling flipping her hair behind her shoulders.
"Yeah yeah calm down." I said getting up and grabbing my purse, "Lets go Miller."
*Niall's POV*
"Are ya guys sure I should still follow the plan?" I asked Alexa and Liam.
"Year act like your with Alexa tonight to see if she notices and see if she's alright with it or see if she's something other than okay!" Liam said.
"Fine, I guess I should." I said.
"It's all gonna work out, trust me Ni." Liam said. I just nodded my head. I walked out with Alexa behind us and we left.
                             ***
We were just walking through the door of the place we were having the party at.
"Alexa?" I asked.
"Yeah Niall?" She said back to me.
"We have t' act like we're together so I'm just gonna put my arm around ya." I said.
"Okay that's fine." She said nodding her head. I wrapped my arm around her. I looked around and didn't see Kayleigh yet. I might as well just go along with the act.
We went and sat at a table and we talked and drank.
"Niall she's here." Alexa said pointing to the door. Holy shit did she look beautiful.
"Hand me another shot." I said as I kept staring at her.
"Here." Alexa said handing me 2 shots.
"Thanks." I said as I shot down one of the shots then the next one. After 5 shots I took Alexa's hand and dragged her to the dance floor. We danced like we came together, out of the corner of my eye I could see Kayleigh. She looked upset. I got closer to Alexa and put her arms around my neck while I put my arms around her waist.
"What are you-" Alexa started to say but I cut her off by kissing her. She pulled away.
"Why did you do that?!" She asked and turned her head to where Kayleigh was standing and she shook her head.
"What?" I said.
"Your an idiot." She said frowning.
"Why is t'at?" I slurred.
"Cause she's not where she was before." She said pointing to where Kayleigh was. I looked everywhere quickly but I didn't see her anywhere that immediately sobered me up.
"Fuck! Why did I do t'at!?" I said getting pissed at myself!
"Just go ask Brooke where she is!" Alexa said pushing me towards the direction Brooke was.
"Hey do you know where Kayleigh is?" I asked her.
"I thought she was going to come talk to you?" She said confused.
"Wait she was gonna talk to me?" I asked.
"Yeah, don't tell me she backed out." She said getting her phone out and texting her. I was confused on what she meant by that?
"What do ya mean backed out? Backed out of what?" I asked.
"Nothing, she needs to do to do it herself!" She said, "And why are you looking for her?"
"Well I saw her and I was dancing wit' Alexa and I was drunk and t'en I saw Kayleigh and I wanted t' show her what she would be missing out on since she didn't know I liked her and I kissed Alexa cause I had t' many shots and Alexa looked t' where Kayleigh was standing and I don't know if she left before or af-" I rambled on.  
"Oh my god! Your such an idiot!" Brooke said running off to where the bathrooms were. What did I do!?
*Brooke's POV*
Kayleigh was gonna tell him after he was dancing with Alexa but then she must of saw that and ran off.
"Kayleigh? Kayls where are you?" I asked when I walked into the bathroom. I heard sniffles  coming from one stall and it was the only one occupied out of all the stalls.
"Hey Kayls? You okay?" I asked frowning. I heard another sniffle and then I heard the door of the stall unlock. Out came my best friend with tears running down her face.
"Oh Kayl come here." I said with open arms. She walked over to me and hugged me for dear life and cried into my shoulder.
"I really love him Brookie." She said lifting her head so her eyes met mine.
"I know Kayl, he wants to talk to you." I said giving her a weak smile.
"I don't wanna talk to him, I just wanna go back and get back on the tour and finish this leg of the tour." She said going over to the mirror and wiping away the tears underneath her eyes.
"Come on, let's go. I have to be up early tomorrow so we can be ready for the show tomorrow night." She said as she walked towards the door. Shit, she's back into her cold state after being her happy and carefree state for the past month. I followed her to make sure she didn't do anything she would regret.
I saw her walk over to the guys.
"Hey guys I'm going back to my room for the night so I can be up tomorrow morning so we can get ready for your show tomorrow night. Then we're on our way to New York so we can get the stuff done there, and then head to Foxborough for your last show of the North American tour and then you have your little break and then we're back to touring in the UK." She said looking at all the guys besides Niall. Then she walked away.
"You coming Brooke?" She said turning around.
"Yeah I'll be there in a minute." I said back to her, "See you guys later?"
They all nodded.
"What's going on?" Harry mouthed to me.
"I'll tell you later." I mouthed back.
Oh god what did you do Niall? 
A:N: So OTRA Gillette/Boston was last night! And I went to it and it was so amazing!! Niall was so excited for his birthday! And he sang 22 and we all sang Happy birthday to him! Then he got the guitar we got him and he thanked us so much for it and before he started singing you could see him have tears in his eyes! Liam read signs and wore a banana sweatshirt and Harry was just wonderful! And Louis thanked us for being wonderful fans! And it rained and Liam and Louis were like "Is it raining?" And then they all group hugged! And I cried cause they did after the sang to Niall and then did it again after singing best song ever. And it really hit me. I was so sad cause it went by way to fast! And they were so proud of how loud we were and loved that since it was the last show. And it was just amazing! And I was literally 10 feet away from them!!!
And today is Niall's birthday! And I can't believe he is 22 and I remember when he had the blonde blonde hair and the braces! And now he has matured so much and it's scary! Well Happy 22nd Birthday to Niall or as Liam put it Neil! 😂