*Chapter 10*

*Kayleigh's POV*
Tonight is the Pretty Little Liars season finale so all of us girls are sitting in the living room, waiting for it to be 8:00PM so we could finally find out who A is!
We had snacks and drinks in front of us on the coffee table.
"Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead" the TV played.
"Hey girls" Liam started to say but we all yelled "Shhhhh!" at him.
"Okay,I'll wait till commercial." He said sitting next to Sophia.
"Guys I don't think we're alone" Aria said. As it got more into the episode each of the boys came down and started watching the show. I was to into the show to notice who was sitting next to me, when a commercial came on I looked to my left to see blondie sitting next to me. Everyone was squished on the couch so I was basically forced to be close to him. That little episode at the beach on Sunday was so my sister would tell my mom that I actually seemed to be getting along with Niall, cause I knew she would tell her. I have to admit I did have fun that day though. When he said sorry, I almost fell from his arms from hearing the words fall from his lips. Then he dropped me in the water so I knew he was sorry for that and not what I thought. My mom then walked in to see how we were doing and if we needed anything since it was a commercial. I saw her look at me and I leaned into Niall's side to make it look like we were getting along. She smiled when we said yes and needing more water but I knew she wasn't smiling cause she was being friendly to my friends and what we needed but at the fact that it looked like  me and Niall were getting along.
"Kayleigh, can you come help me? Please sweetie?" My mom asked.
"Sure mom" I said getting, Daisy immediately followed. God I missed my puppy so much, she was so sweet too! She always slept in my room even when I wasn't in there! She's too cute!!
"Kayleigh I know your acting." My mom told me, shit she's catching on!
"What are you talking about mom??" I asked, pretending not knowing what she was talking about?
"Your just acting nice to Niall around me but when you get back to being on tour, your just gonna be how it was before! Plus-" she said cutting herself off.
"Fine you caught me, okay? And what were you gonna say?" I asked.
"Nothing, it doesn't matter. Now go back and watch Pretty Little Liars." She told waving me off with the waters in my arms. That was weird, but whatever. I'm not one of those people who questions and questions everything anyone says.
"Come on Kayls! We're gonna find out who A is!" Brooke said dragging me to the couch!
"Okay!" I said laughing. And for those wondering what was up with Brooke, I finally found out some useful information as to why she was giggly that day at the beach! Harry asked her to be his girlfriend that day at the beach! Which I find wonderful! And I told her that night what my mom told me to do! She was laughing her ass off when I told her. So we both know what's going on, we were now on the part where the girls were locked in that very technical room. Allie was watching her dad and Jason lying on the floor when finally they showed that A was in the room with her! Then A turned around saying "Oh shut up Allie their not dead"
Oh my god! It was CeCe? How does that even make sense!? Then she went on with how she became A and how she was Charles. That's just so weird.
At some points in the show, I would say  "That makes sense now!" and whenever I saw that Sarah was part of it! I totally was in complete shock! Oh my god I did not expect that! And I can't believe that their having series continue 5 years in! I can't wait to see who's after Allie in the next season!
"That was really good!" I said just staring at the TV.
"It seriously was!" Brooke said staring at the TV like me.
"I totally agree!" Sophia said smiling.
"So is it finally over?" Harry asked, he looked like he was praying it to be over.
"No next season is 5 years into the future!" Brooke said looking up at Harry since they were cuddling.
"Ugh! When will it be over?" He sighed.
"Not for a long time Haz!" I said laughing. I then put on America's Got Talent.
"Kayleigh can we talk?" Niall asked.
"Uh, sure." I said getting up and becoming nervous and annoyed that he was taking away time from spending with my friends. He walked towards the French doors that brought you out to the backyard, I followed him. Once I had walked out the doors, he closed them behind him.
"What did you wanna talk about?" I asked annoyed.
"Um I wanted t-t' talk about um..." He said stuttering.
"Are you gonna create a full sentence?" I asked getting annoyed at the fact that he wasn't making any sense.
"Give me a minute, okay?!" He said apparently getting frustrated with me since his voice was raised. That was something he never did with me, when he used to bully me; he would never raise his voice at me.
"Okay." I said slightly taken back.
" 'M sorry for raising my voice, but it's taken me a lot of confidence and bravery t' talk t' you and do this." He said looking me straight in the eyes.
"What do you mean it took a lot of confidence and bravery to talk to me?" I said watching him giving him a look.
"Cause Kayleigh, ya never want t' talk t' me, 'M always ta one t' start talkin' t' ya! And when I do start talkin' t' ya, ya always cut the conversation off or ya always act annoyed! And lastly the thing I wanted t' talk t' ya about which is, 'M sorry for what I did t' ya in school!" He said, his accent coming out more cause he was frustrated with me.
"Ni-" I started to say but he cut me off.
"No listen t' me. Ya don't know the whole deal with what happened, okay?" He said with a remorseful expression.
"What do you mean I don-" I started to say but got cut off again by his voice.
"I never wanted to hurt you Kayleigh, I wanted to be your friend but some people at school wanted someone to bother you for reasons I don't want to tell you. If I didn't bother you or hurt you then something that was personal to me would be spread through out the school-" He started to say but I cut him off.
"Wait you wanted to be my friend? But you listened to your dumbass friends so your damn reputation wouldn't be ruined? Well who was is it that made you do all that shit to me?" I asked raising my voice getting angry with him.
"Yeah I wanted to be your friend! And it was Kellen if ya wanted to know so badly! I'm not even friends with him anymore!" He said raising his voice back.
"Oh my god it was that douche!? Why did you let him control your life!? Why Niall?! He's such a low life! And what was so important that you didn't want getting out huh!?" I yelled at him throwing my hands up in the air.
"It's none of your damn business!" He yelled back.
"Well I wanna know what was so important that made you do you all that!" I yelled back.
"Fine ya want to know to so badly?" He said starting to calm down.
I nodded crossing my arms across my chest waiting for him to talk.
"Itwasaboutmestillbeinavirgin." He said so quickly that I couldn't understand him.
"What?" I asked.
"It was about me still bein' a virgin." He said looking down at the ground and rubbing the back of his neck.
"It was all over that?!" I asked pissed off.
"Yeah." He said looking down.
"You chose to be an ass to me, rather everyone found out your little secret!?" I asked again pissed off and kind of hurt.
"Kayl-" He started to say but I cut him off.
"No don't say what your going to say, do you know what you did? I wanted to become a famous singer or songwriter when I was younger! And that night you ruined my confidence and made me think I was horrible at singing. And you made me think everyone hate me at school, god you hit me where it hurt when you said I sucked at singing cause it made me not wanna be a singer anymore. But luckily I gained some confidence after leaving that hell hole." I said starting to cry and run off back to the house.
"Kayleigh!" He said running after me, I felt his hand wrap around my wrist. I turned around to look up into his eyes.
"Kayleigh I'll do anything to gain your trust, just 'M sorry. I just wanna move past this." He said wiping a stray tear from my face. I just looked into his eyes to see they were telling the truth.
"I-I need some time to think about this." I said stuttering in the beginning and looking down at the deck underneath my feet.
"U-uh yeah okay." He said watching me. God what am I gonna do!
*Niall's POV*
I watched her walk through the kitchen and then to the foyer then up the stairs to go to her room. God what did I do! She's obviously pissed with me. I never knew she wanted to do that when she grew up. God, she's never gonna forgive me! Who knows she's probably gonna quit! I was walking back to the living room.
"Hey Ni! How'd it go?" Harry asked smiling up at me, Brooke still cuddling with him, why can't that be me and Kayleigh?
"Uh not good, she's upstairs now." I said.
"What do you mean she's upstairs!? Go talk to her!?"Harry said.
"I think the girls should go talk t' her, she doesn't want t' see me." I said looking at the ground.
"Well is she freaking out like this because you told her you love her?" Brooke asked.
"Uh we didn't get on that subject. She doesn't know if she's gonna forgive me yet for what happened in school." I said.
"WHAT?!" Everyone screamed.
"Shh!!" I said.
"You didn't tell her?" Liam said.
"No, okay? Now leave me alone, while I pray the girl I love will forgive me!" I said getting angry with them all.
"Well are you still gonna go to her sisters engagement party?" Louis asked.
"Not sure yet." I said walking up the stairs. I walked down the hall where my room is, I walked past Kayleigh's room since the door was shut. Finally I walked into my room for this week. I went over my suitcase and got out a t-shirt and basketball shorts for bed. After I was changed, I got into my bed. I just laid on my back staring at the ceiling, wondering what was going through Kayleigh's mind at this moment. Hoping she was thinking about whether or not to forgive me and if she did what I could do to gain her trust back! I looked at the clock on the bed side dresser it read 11:30PM, I need to get to bed but I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen. I finally was able to fall asleep and let go of everything to drift off to sleep.