*Chapter 29*

*Niall's POV*
It's been four amazing days since we got to Australia. The weather was perfect, the hotel was really nice, Kayleigh really had out done herself. Right now it's 9:30AM I was wide awake, Kayleigh was still peacefully sleeping with her head rested on my chest. I can't believe today's our 5 months and it's Valentine's Day. I was just watching her sleep, creepy I know. She was just so damn beautiful. How did she end up with me as her boyfriend? Very quietly I got up making sure she didn't wake up. I went out in the kitchen area, I got out the pancake mix, fruit in the fridge, and bacon I had bought yesterday when I told Kayleigh I was going golfing. After whipping up her favorite breakfast, I went back into the room where the bed was and still saw her asleep. I set the food on the bedside table and gently woke her up. I was so excited for today I have so much planned!
"Kayls, come in babe get up its almost 10:30." I said gently shaking her. She groaned and then said okay. I laughed at how silly she was. She blinked her eyes open and then I saw those beautiful hazel eyes I fell in love with.
"Morning sleeping beauty, how'd you sleep?" I asked her.
"Good, after going to bed at 1:15 last night. Thank you very much Mr.Horan for making stay up that late last night." She said with sarcasm.
"Ya couldn't resist me, I know it's hard to resist the Irish charm.I'm just so hot an' sexy." I say smiling at her.
"Your right about the last part." She said giggling getting up and giving me a kiss. I giggled after she said that. When she pulled away, I said something.
"Happy 5 months baby." I said to her.
"Happy 5 months Ni." She said giving me another kiss longer than the one before.
"Mm, before that goes any longer and anywhere else, we need ta get ready. I have the whole day planned." I said against her lips.
"You planned something?" She asked me with her eyebrows raised.
"Yeah of course, it's Valentine's Day and our 5 months." I said pecking her lips.
"Your seriously the best boyfriend." She said hugging me.
"Yeah I know I am. Go get dressed babe." I said laughing at her expression, her mouth was wide open.
"You know I can always return your 5 months present. I didn't have to buy you what I bought." She said while walking to the bathroom swaying her hips more than usual. I knew she was joking by how her voice sounded.
"And just letting you know, you were probably gonna love it." She added winking at me then shutting the bathroom door.
"Wait what is it? I wanna know." I said getting up and walking over to the door, eagerly wanting to know what it was.
"Your gonna have to wait till tonight." She said giggling, talking through the door.
****
After an hour or so Kayleigh was ready and so was I. I told her since she wouldn't tell me her surprise then everything today was going to be a surprise. Right now we were being driven to a winery where we were going to have a whole tour and get to look at the wild life they have there. I know Kayleigh loves wine and she loves animals, so why not combine them together?
"Ni, can you please tell me where were going? Pretty please?" She asked me with puppy dog eyes.
"No babe, it's a surprise! We'll be there in a few minutes." I said giving her cheek a kiss but at last minute she turned her face and my lips captured with hers. I knew she was trying to get me to tell her where we were going, I wasn't gonna tell her but I'll let her kiss me until she gives up. After a couple of minutes she pulled away.
"That seriously didn't work?" She asked me.
"No but I liked it." I said giving her a cheeky smile. She just smiled and shook her head back and forth.
"Of course you did." She said smiling.
We finally had arrived at the winery. Kayleigh turned towards me, wondering why the car stopped.
"We're at the place." I said to her smiling knowing how excited she'll get knowing we're finally at the place she was wondering where I was taking her.
"Finally!" She said unbuckling her seat belt and getting out of the car. I got out a few seconds after her, when I got to the side she was standing on, I saw her face. It was priceless. She turned towards me.
"You planned this? I love this, seeing how I get to see how my favorite drink is made." She said with this look of surprise.
"That's not all love. C'mere." I said extending my hand out for her to take hold of. I brought her to the animal area.
"Oh my god their all so adorable!" She said going over to where koalas were.