*Chapter 26*

*Kayleigh's POV*
Today was the AMAs. I was excited to see the show but nervous because me and Niall are gonna announce were going out but the fans have already put it together from us being seen together a lot in London and LA. Now we're just confirming their suspicions. I actually really liked what I was wearing! It was just a simple black dress but some parts had mesh. I wore gold colored pumps on with gold accessories. My hair was curly and my makeup was done to look natural with nude colored lips. I was walking out of the bathroom to see Niall standing in a suit. Holy shit, he looked so hot in a suit! Then he went and got his "glasses". They were more an accessory, not for him to see clearer.
But when he turned around and saw me, my knees were about to give out. He looked so sexy. I'm so glad they decided to wear suits.
"Hey baby." He said walking over to me.
"Hi Ni." I said.
"You look absolutely stunning as always. But what do you think of the suit?" He asked spinning in a circle. Now I know why girls drool over him.
"You look super sexy babe." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Ya think?" He asked.
"I know." I said giving him a kiss, " and the glasses are a good touch."
"Well that dress looks gorgeous on you. But I'd rather see it on the floor." He whispered in my ear then giving me a peck on my lips. I was so shocked, it's been a couple days since the London Session but these past few days have been so busy for us both, so this is the first time we actually got to spend time together.
"Hahah very funny babe." I said walking to the door of the hotel room.
"Are you ready to go so we can meet the guys?" I asked.
"Yeah. Let's go darlin' " He said wrapping his arm around my waist.
                                  ***
We were on the red carpet for a couple of minutes now. It wasn't that bad. Now it was time for an interview.
"Hi guys!" The girl who was the interviewer I presumed said. Hellos were said all around. They asked the guys all the basic questions they were usually asked, the main one being what are they going to do during the hiatus. After that question the girl turned towards me and Niall.
"So Niall and Kayleigh, you guys have been spotted together a lot recently! Everyone is wondering if we're looking at a new couple???" She asked.
"Yeah we've been going good actually, we've been together fer two months so far? Right babe?" Niall said to me.
"Yeah it's been the best two months yet." I said smiling at him.
"Well that's exciting! And Kayleigh you've been recently been seen coming out of a recording studio! Are you trying to start off a career? And are you not going to be the boys assistant anymore?" The girl asked me.
"Uh yeah I am starting an album with having a free year coming up. And I have no comment on the last question." I said giving her a smile.
"Well thanks for talking to us guys and Kayleigh! Have fun tonight!" She said, then we said goodbye and kept walking. We continued doing interviews until we finally got to go to the theater. Thank god we got to sit!
                               ***
The guys had just won Best Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group. We weren't really surprised with this one because their fans are unbelievable and amazing. Now Selena Gomez was about to perform.
The minute the light was shown on her, I looked over at all the guys. Niall's face looked like he was enjoying the performance, it made me feel like he didn't know I existed. He wasn't even holding my hand like he was before.

As she continued her little dance, please she wasn't even dancing! She was just prancing around the stage in basically a see through outfit. I love her music don't get me wrong but the fact she decided to do this for her performance, made me want to puke.
"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I said getting up.
"Uh huh, yeah." Niall said not taking his eyes off the stage. This is so disgusting. I turned around to see her shuffling with her backside to the audience. This is so how I wanted tonight to go.
*Niall's POV*
After Selena was done performing I turned to talk to Kayleigh, only to find she wasn't there. Where did she go?
"Hey guys, do you know where Kayleigh went?" I asked the other three.
"Yeah she went to the bathroom, didn't you hear her tell you?" Louis said since he was sitting next to me.
"When did she say something to me?" I asked.
"When Selena was performing? Don't tell me you weren't paying attention to your girlfriend?" He said with a frown going on his face.
"I'm gonna go find her." I said getting up to go look for the bathrooms.
                                ***
After finally finding the bathrooms, I knocked on the door to see if anyone was in the woman's room, no one replied. I decided to poke my head in, no one there must be sitting down still. I walked in and looked under the stalls.
"Kayleigh?" I said out loud. Then I heard something come from one of the stalls. I walked over to it and knocked.
"Baby?" I asked. The stall door opened and there I saw Kayleigh coming out with a few tears coming out of her eyes. I tried to wipe her tears and give her a hug but she pushed me away slightly.
"What's t'e matter?" I asked.
"Your seriously asking that?" She said frowning at me.
"I have no idea what happened." I said truthfully.
"You acted like I wasn't even there Niall. It seemed like we hadn't even been going out for 2 months!" She said getting emotional again. I tried to say something but she said something.
"Do you know how it feels to see your boyfriend drool over some other girl right in front of you? Cause it hurts like hell." She said sniffling walking over to the sink to fix her makeup.
"Kayleigh, I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean ta. Ya know I didn't mean too make ya feel like that." I said looking in her eyes.
"You didn't even hold my hand, I felt like I was your assistant again. It hurt a lot seeing you look at another girl while ignoring me." She said. "You didn't even care that I left."
Fuck! Why did I have to ruin this! I managed to fuck it up some how! How am I gonna make it up to her?
"I'm sorry baby." I said going over to her and wiping a tear away. Then she wrapped me in a hug.
"I love ya" I said into her hair.
"I love you too." She said.
"I'm gonna make it up to ya. I promise." I said looking at her.
"Okay." She said quietly.
"Let's go before someone walks in cause that would be embarrassin' " I said wrapping my arm around her waist. She just giggled. This girl has got me wrapped around her finger.