*Chapter 15*

*Niall's POV*
It seems like every time I'm going to say something to her, I always get interrupted! Why does that have to always happen!? I just want to let them out of me and let her know how I feel. And she even feels pathetic about her love life! She said she hasn't had someone serious since high school and that guy seemed like he didn't treat her right like she deserved. We were now on our way back from our show in Montreal. And my foot was being lugged in a boot. I seriously don't know how I fractured my foot but I did. And the boot was annoying.
I was looking out the window until we came to a stop.
"Why'd we stop?" I asked.
"We're stuck in traffic." Our driver told us. Kayleigh was sitting next to Louis who was in the middle of us. She had her head down but it didn't look like she was writing anything.
"Is she asleep?" I asked.
"Yeah she fell asleep like right when she sat down." Louis said laughing.
"Does she have her book with her?" I asked.
"Yeah? Why?" He asked.
"Cause I want to see what songs she's written so far?" I asked.
"Well I think you should ask her, cause there's other stuff in there besides songs Niall." Louis said.
"How do you know?" I asked curious.
"Cause she told me, it's like her diary." He said.
"Fine I'll ask her tomorrow!" I said snapping at him.
"What's your problem?" He asked.
"Just every time I try to tell her, something always stops me." I said.
"Well maybe you guys weren't meant to go out with each other?" Louis asked in a questioning tone.
"I don't know anymore but I'm still crazy for her even more than when I first met her." I said slightly smiling after thinking of the blonde girl who was not even a foot away from me.
"You sure are, I hope you guys will get together so you can show her how much you really love her." Louis said.
"Me too Tommo, me too." I said sighing looking out the window at all the cars who were stuck in traffic with us.
*Kayleigh's POV*
He loves someone? Oh my god that's great! That sucks though how he keeps getting interrupted when he's gonna tell her. I had woken up when I heard Niall snap but instead of waking up I pretended to be sleeping just so I could hear their conversation, I know that's bad but whatever. I was wondering why Niall was being pissy lately, knowing it wasn't just the boot that bothered him. Now I knew why! I wonder who he loves!? Well obviously someone on tour since he was always trying to tell her! Well there's their new stylist, Alexa? (The picture of the girl is Alexa.) And he's always around her so there's no reason on why he couldn't love her! I have to make a time where it's just him and her! It was all silent now and I slowly fell back into sleep.
***
"Hey Kayls." A guy's voice said. I felt someone shaking me and I felt a slight breeze. I wrapped my arms around the persons neck to keep me warm. I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I lifted my head up and saw my self staring into blue eyes that looked like the ocean.
"Sorry." I said looking down.
"It's okay, I just was waking ya up cause we're back at the hotel." He said chuckling pointing behind him.
"Thanks, Ni." I said getting out of the car. We were walking back when I wanted to know if he was in love with Alexa.
"So you interested in anyone?" I asked.
"Yeah, actually I am." He said smiling. Oh my god he was thinking of her! That's to cute!!!
"Oh my god! I think I know who it is!" I said getting all excited.
"Yeah? Tell me." He said stopping under the covering near the doors of the hotel.
"It's Alexa isn't it?" I said smiling.
"Yea- wait what?" He said getting confused.
"You love Alexa, right? Your stylist? I mean your always around her and that's who I thought you love?" I said getting confused.
"Wait wait you heard me talking to Louis in the car?" He said getting angry.
"Yeah? Do you have a problem with that?" I asked.
"Why would ya pretend to be asleep and listen to my conversation!? Why wouldn't ya wake up? Why Kayleigh!?" He said raising his voice.
"Well I don't know, you usually don't talk about stuff like that with me!? I just wanna know what's going on in my best friend's life?!" I said raising my voice back.
"Maybe there's reasons I don't talk about this stuff with you!? Have you ever thought that!? God sometimes you can be so nosey!" He screamed at me. I started to get tears in my eyes.
" I don't know why I wanted you to forgive me so much! Now I know why you wanted to stay away from me cause you always do something to ruin your relationships with people! I bet that's why that guy broke up with you. I bet that's why your not in a relationship right now!" He yelled again. That really stung, and finally the tears slide down my face.
"You know what, Niall? Fuck you." I said running inside the hotel and into the elevator that Liam was just exiting. Once I reached my floor, I ran off to my room and opened my rooms door. I slammed that shut and slide down the door, crying my eyes out. Why did it hurt so much that he said all those things to me? I shouldn't care but for some reason I do care what he says and what he thinks of me.
*Liam's POV*
I saw Niall standing outside and just staring blankly into the space. I walked out to him.
"Hey Ni, what's wrong?" I said.
"I just screwed up big time Li." He said as he kept staring out into the parking lot.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Me and Kayleigh just got into a fight." He said still not looking at me.
"What was the fight about?" I asked.
"She overheard my conversation with Lou in the car and it went from there." He said finally looking at me, "I made her cry."
"You what?" I said starting to raise my voice.
"You heard me, I didn't mean to but she thought I was in love with Alexa, then when she said love, it clicked that she overheard, and then I called her nosey and that she ruins relationships with everyone she has and then I brought up an old relationship she had and then I told her that's probably why she isn't in a relationship." He told me looking me straight in the eye.
"What the hell Niall!? You were finally getting somewhere and then you ruin it by doing that!" I yelled at him.
"I know okay! I'm trying to figure out a way to fix it!" He said.
"Why don't you do it by telling her how you actually feel?" I asked him.
"I don't know, Liam? Should I? Wouldn't that make her more upset or confused? Hell she probably won't have feelings for me." He asked.
"Yeah but show her and tell her how you feel. I have no idea how she thought you were in love with Alexa! You always have this look when you look at her." I said.
"I do?" He asked.
"Yeah. You do, every time she walks into the room your always more happy or awake. You always do something or anything to make her happy." I said.
"I never knew that." He said smiling.
"Well you do, so what do you think your going to do?" I asked him.
"I have no idea, I know for a fact she's not gonna want to talk to me. I still think she thinks I love Alexa cause I never said anything to deny that." He said.
"I have a plan but we have to talk to some people and make sure they'll be part of the plan." I said smiling and walking back into the hotel with Niall next to me.
"I think I'm scared about this plan." He said biting his nails.
"Well don't be." I said laughing.