*Chapter 31*

*Kayleigh's POV*
After Niall left I just stared at the door hoping he would come back and say it was just a joke. After waiting a good half an hour, I realized I completely screwed things up. I backed up against the wall and tears started to appear then I screwed my eyes shut.

Why did I even tell him anything about us moving to fast

Why did I even tell him anything about us moving to fast. Why couldn't have I told him what I wanted! All I wanted was for him to be around all the time. He always put my happiness before his. He made me laugh all the time. He's such a mamas boy which I think is adorable. He's so good with Theo, he's so loving and caring and gentle when he takes care of him. He's such a gentleman when ever we go out. He always opens the door, pulls my chair out. Whenever I have something important to say, he's the first one to know. He's so close to my family which was a giant plus, he and Chris get along so well. My parents love him and so did Hayley. They were all so happy I was happy. He always tells me that I look beautiful even when I don't think so. He's been supportive of what I'm doing with my career, he's been my number one besides my mom. There's so much more about him but I can't explain all the little things he does that would take a long time. Why am I so scared of the future? I would be fine with him, why was I so scared? Why!? If I wasn't so scared he'd still be here. Then I realized the biggest thing: I wanna marry him. That's when I broke down and slide down the wall.

I seriously screwed my chances of that ever happening

I seriously screwed my chances of that ever happening. I heard the door opening to the apartment.
"Kayls?" I heard Brooke's voice. I didn't say anything cause I didn't want her to know I was crying. I heard her walking in.
"Aw Kayls what happened?" Brooke asked.
"We fought Brookie" I said getting up " and I think we broke up."
"Aw Kayleigh" she said pulling me into a hug.