*Chapter 28*

*Kayleigh's POV*
It's been a month since New Years with tomorrow being February 6th. In the past month so much has happened! For instance, I released my first single! And it's amazing! The single is called 'Love Me Like You Mean It' and it's doing pretty well in the world of country music! And I finished writing all the songs for the album! Now we're just working on recording them! Also Hayley's wedding shower is tomorrow! I've been flying back and forth so much but I mean that's what is gonna happen soon. Plus I'm used to it with being the guys during their tours. As of right now  I'm in Virginia and I'm trying to figure out what to wear to Hayley's shower tomorrow. I had the cutest outfit picked but it is freezing out which is so unusual!
"Babe, come ta bed." Niall said since I stood in front of the closet of all my clothes. Oh yeah Niall decided to come 'cause he wanted to get away from London air' that's what he said. It's actually colder here then in London.
"Let me just find something to wear Ni and then I'll come to bed." I said.
"I'm freezing and I just wanna cuddle with my girlfriend. Please?" He said giving me puppy dog eyes.
"Okay, I'll just figure it out tomorrow morning." I said going over to the bed and getting under the covers just to have his arms wrap around me.
"Goodnight princess, I love you." Niall said to me then giving my cheek a kiss.
"I love you too my knight and shining armor." I said giving his jaw a kiss.
*Next Morning*
My alarm started to go off. Shit! I didn't want it to wake Niall up since it was 7:00AM. I know he does not want to be woken up by an alarm at all. I turned it off and slowly unwrapped his arms from around me. I got off the bed then looked at him. He looks so relaxed, I'm glad that he gets to have the year off. He deserves it so do the rest of the boys! I'm so excited because we're gonna go visit Louis and the baby next week. I'm so excited to see baby Freddie! The pictures that Louis texted us of him, oh my god that baby is adorable! I decided to go look in my closet again, oh this was going to be so much fun! After a few minutes I had this dress that was cute and I paired it with a pair of black boots I had. This should do. After I decided to take a shower and then I blow dried my hair. Then I straightened it, then I did my makeup. I made sure that it looked decent.

I looked at the clock to that it said 8:30AM

I looked at the clock to that it said 8:30AM. The things I do for my sister, I could be sleeping in and be cuddling with my boyfriend right no. I can't wait for this wedding to be over, not that I don't love my sister or that I wasn't excited but she was bridezilla! I might as well just go downstairs but I'll say bye to Niall before I go. I went over to him where he still lay asleep in bed.
"Bye Ni. I love you." I whispered in his ear, brushing his hair away from his forehead to give him a kiss. I started to walk away when he grabbed my hand.
"I love ya too baby." He said giving my hand a kiss. I just smiled at him.
"I also have ta say ya look amazing in that dress." He said winking.
"Thanks lover boy, now go back to sleep. I'll be home later." I said giving him another kiss on forehead.
"I think you missed." He said with the morning voice I loved so much while pointing at his lips. I bent down again and pecked his lips.
"Bye rockstar." I said, "I love you."
"Bye princess, I love ya too." He said blowing me a kiss. I walked out the room we were sharing, which was my old room to be exact so it was pink and girly. But it still looked exactly the same since I left home.