*Chapter 33*

***1 year later***
*Niall's POV*
"Niall stop taking pictures of me!" Kayleigh said giggling while the finishing touches of her and makeup were being done.
"What do you mean? I'm not taking pictures of you." I said smirking. I looked at the latest photo I just got. I decided to tweet the picture.
So proud of my amazing girlfriend @kayleighjohnsonxo for doing an amazing job at her job! I love you babe ❤️

A couple seconds later her phone beeped notifying her about the tweet. She looked down at her phone.
"Aww Ni!" She said looking over at me. She got up when they were doing something to her hair. She walked over to me.
"Your so sweet. I love you sooooo much!" She said standing in between my legs giving me a peck.
"Love you too baby." I said interlacing our fingers, "So you excited to perform tonight?"
"Yeah, I'm nervous though since my whole family is gonna be here and you. I'm so glad you could make it." She said giving me a hug.
"Me too Kay. I'll always be here, no matter what I have going on I'll cancel it to come to your rescue ." I said looking at her.
"How'd the ending of tour go?" She asked me.
"As usual the fans were amazing even though it was the end of the tour but I know they'll be excited for the next one." I told her smiling.
"That's good, I'm glad you had fun." She told me smiling at me.
"I'm glad your having fun on your tour, babe. Now get your little ass out there and perform." I told her. She gave me an offended look.

 She gave me an offended look

Then she smiled.
"Okay I will get my ass out there and perform. Just letting you know though it's not small, you should know that!" She said giggling.
"Ehh" I said tilting my head back forth while smiling.
"Niall James Horan do you want to sleep on the couch when we get home?" She asked.
"No darlin' I'm sorry." I said seriously with a small smile.
"That's what I thought." She said smiling walking to the stage when she got to the opening of the stage, she stopped and then shook her but.
"Cute!" I yelled laughing. She just turned around and smiles blowing me a kiss. I just shook my head back and forth with a smile on my face. When I saw that she was gone I took the box out of my pocket, admiring the ring.
***
"Do you think she'll like it?" I asked Hayley, Brooke and Lori.
"Oh my god she'll love it!!!" Hayley and Brooke screamed.
"Shh!" I said putting my finger to my lips. "What do you think Lori?"
"It's beautiful, she's gonna love it Niall. She'll say yes, don't worry about it honey." Lori told me.
"Yeah I hope she will." I said looking at the ring.
"So when are you gonna ask her???" Hayley asked.
"I was thinking tonight, just don't know when." I said, "I mean we've been together for a little over two years now. And knowing her she's gonna want a summer or spring wedding."
"Aww your taking into consideration when she would want to get married!" Brooke said. I just burst out laughing, they were all waiting for the moment I would propose, Hayley and Brooke even made bets on when I would ask her. But what Hayley doesn't know is that Kayleigh and Lori have been making bets on when Hayley will end up pregnant because both of them want there to be a baby soon. Kayleigh wants to be an aunt and Lori wants to be a grandma. I found it hysterical when they placed those bets.
"Earth to Niall!" Hayley said waving her hand in front of my face.
"What?" I asked.
"What if you went out on stage and asked her? She wouldn't even expect it!" Hayley said. She actually wouldn't if I did that. Maybe I should do that?
"I think I might do that, good idea Hayley." I said smiling biting on my nails.
***
"Hey guys" I said walking over to stage managers and security. "Do you think I could get on stage?"
"I don't know Niall." Ian said.
"Why not?" I asked, "It's important."
"Why is it so important?" He asked.
"I want to ask Kayleigh to marry me." I said.
"Really? That's a good idea man, just wait a few minutes until she decides to talk to the crowd." He said patting me on the back.
"Thanks Ian." I said smiling.
"Anytime kid." He said smiling back and chuckling, "I better get an invitation to the wedding."
"Yeah definitely." I said laughing.
*Kayleigh's POV*
"London!" I shouted into the microphone. In reply I got a whole bunch of screams back, "how we feeling right now?" Even more screams were heard.
"That's what I like to hear!" I said into the microphone, "so this next song I wrote about-" I said started to say when lots of screams appeared out of no where. I turned around and saw Niall walking out to where I was. Finally he made it to where I was.
"Hi babe." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek also.
"What are you doin' out here? Not that I don't want you out here!" I said giggling.
"Uh there's something I wanted to ask you." He said into the microphone he had gotten from backstage.
"Okay, why couldn't you have asked after the show?" I asked getting confused.
"Because..." He said getting down on one knee, "I wanted everyone here to hear this."
I covered my mouth with both my hands not expecting this.