*Chapter 24*

*Kayleigh's POV*
I woke up and saw that Niall wasn't next to me. I got up and went into the kitchen to see him making breakfast. I giggled watching him cook. He turned around when he heard me giggle.
"Good mornin' princess." He said getting back to cooking what ever he decided to make. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"Morning Ni." I said, "Wait today's the 13th! The album came out!"
"Yeah ya gonna listen to it?" He asked me.
"I am now." I said smiling at him.
"Put it on the speaker and we can listen to it." He said.
"Okay. What's your favorite track?" I asked him while setting up the speaker to play the music from my phone.
"My favorite track would have to be Never Enough or Temporary Fix." He said. Once it got set up, I heard the beginning of the first song.
"Hey angel, tell me, do you ever try to come to the other side?" Harry sang for the chorus. After that song had finished, the rest of the songs had played while me and Niall ate breakfast. After hearing all of them, I couldn't decide what my favorite was.
"So babe what's your favorite track?" Niall asked me.
"Uh, I can't decide Ni! I really like all of them but if I had to choose one it would have to be A.M, Hey Angel, Olivia, or Never Enough." I said honestly.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said smiling getting up and starting to rinse off the plates, "I have to go into the studio today."
"You do?" He asked.
"Yeah but you have your royal variety performance tonight. So you have stuff to do today mister!" I said trying to be serious and giving him a stern look.
"I haven't seen that face since before we started dating. But I know it's gonna change." He said. I gave a him a confused look as to why he thought that. He came over to where I was standing and started to lean down. When I thought we were gonna kiss, he started tickling me. I started laughing, finally I got away and ran away. I looked back to see Niall chasing after me.
I looked to see I was in the living room, when I saw Niall just walk in like nothing had ever happened. I tried to go over to one side but he would go the way I was. And that happened again when I tried to go the other side.
"Whatcha gonna do babe?" He asked me. I just rand to one side when he ran and picked me up.
"Aahhh!" I screamed. My neighbors most be wondering what's happening and most be annoyed but who cares.
Niall carried me over to the couch and pinned me down.
"Come on Ni, I gotta shower and get ready." I said giving puppy dog eyes.
"Not gonna work princess." He said smirking at me.
"What do I have to say something about you?" I asked.
"Yeah, ya have t' say 'I love Niall so much and he's the sexiest guy I've ever met." He said. I just giggled and shook my head no.
"Then yer not goin' anywhere." He said. After a few minutes I finally gave in.
"Fine! I love Niall so much and he's the sexiest guy I've ever met!" I said. He finally got up and I got up and gave him a kiss.
                                  ***
"Come on Ni. I gotta go." I said trying to get to my front door but my boyfriend was attached to me. His arms wrapped around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck.
"They won't care if yer a few minutes late." He mumbled.
"Yeah bu-" I cut myself off when I felt lips on my neck.
"Just a couple of more minutes babe." He said leaving more kisses on my neck.
"I guess a couple more minutes wouldn't hurt." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
After a couple minutes, I pulled away from the kiss we were sharing.
"Okay now I gotta go, it takes half an hour to get there." I said giving him one more kiss on his lips.
"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow then?" He asked.
"Yeah I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it." I said.
"Okay, I love you princess." He said hugging me.
"I love you too Prince Charming." I said leaving.
***
I had just worked through the doors of the recording studio and went to the front desk.
"Hey Jill!" I said.
"Hey Kayleigh, what's going on?" She asked.
"I'm here to talk to the producers and the song writers, that Louis wanted me to meet with." I told her.
"Oh yeah you can head up the studio." Jill told me.
"Okay thanks." I said going to the elevator.
Once I got off the elevator I walked over to the room for the studio. When I walked in, I saw Julian and John.
"Oh my god I'm working with you guys!?" I said going over to hug them.
"Hahah yeah. You do get to work with best in the industry!" Julian said.
"Oh my god, I love that I get to work with you guys." I said.
"We're glad that Louis picked us as the writers and producers." John said.
***
After a few hours we had gotten three songs done. I loved all of them! Their called Sirens, Peter Pan, and The First Time. Out of all the songs I've written there are 8 total and we've been writing pieces of songs, we just haven't put them into a full song.
I yawned and then looked at the clock to it was hitting 10:00PM. Have I seriously been here for 9 hours? Well time flies when your having fun!
"Ya getting tired Kayls?" Julian asked.
"Kind of but-"I started to say but got cut off by Julian.
"You can end the session whenever you want, your in control. You'll get use to the late hours like your boyfriend does soon." He said. He knows Niall is my boyfriend?
"Haha hopefully and how do you know Niall is my boyfriend?" I asked curiously.
"Cause your phone light up with text messages and one was Niall's name with a heart next to it." He said.
"Hahah of course he texted me, but yeah we're dating." I said getting all happy.
"Well I'm happy for you guys, he always talked about you when we took breaks when writing the album." He said, "he's crazy about you Kayleigh."
"Yeah I'm crazy about him too." I said looking at my home screen of the picture we had my sister take of us back in Virginia. I looked at the texts he sent me.

From:Niall ❤️
Princess, I'm bored

From:Niall ❤️
I can't sleep babe, text me.

"Can I leave now? I have to do something." I asked Julian since John had left like half an hour ago.
"Yeah do you think you could come in next week?" Julian asked.
"Um what day next week?"I asked.
"Like Tuesday?" He asked. Shit I'll be in LA with the guys for the AMAs and stuff.
"I'll be in LA that week cause Niall wants me to go to the AMAs with him." I said.
"Well how about we finish doing some songs somewhere in LA." He said.
"Are you serious?" I asked.
"Yeah why not? It makes it easier for you. And we can just maybe finish the songs, then pick the ones for the album, and then record and then you'll talk to Louis about the rest, about when the album comes out. Then you'll have photo shoots and do music videos for the singles. And everything that goes along with making an album." Julian said.
"Oh my god Julian that would be perfect! And okay thanks for letting me know. Now will you excuse me I have something to go do." I said getting my coat.
"Okay well I'll see you Tuesday." He said. I gave him a smile and a wave, as I walked out the door.