*Chapter 4*

*Niall's POV* (Play the song when you get to Kayleigh's POV)

I was lying on my bunk trying to take a nap when I heard someone lay down on one of the bunks. I was about to look to see who it was when I heard a girl start talking and crying? The only girl on the bus was Kayleigh.

"Hi Mama!" I heard her say and then sniffle, so she was talking to her mom! Their conversation continued and then the talking stopped so she must of hung up. Then I heard her whisper something to herself then she started crying, trying to stay quiet so no one would hear her but I did and it broke my heart. Then she stopped and sniffled a few times, got up and went down the little hall to where the bathroom was. She was homesick.

*Kayleigh's POV*

After hanging up the phone, I silently cried to myself so no one would hear me and ask what was wrong. After letting out some tears that needed to be let out, I stood up and walked to the bathroom to make sure my eyes weren't puffy and red so when I went out there, I wouldn't be asked a zillion questions. When I looked in the mirror my eyes looked puffy and you could see the stains that were left behind by the tears that ran down my cheeks. I fixed it to look like I didn't just cry. I'm just torn between this job and just going home. The reason why I'm torn between staying at the job is I love traveling and seeing different parts of the world and having the guys as my friends but then I want to go home and just hang out with my friends and family. When are we getting off this stupid bus?! I just want to get off, I feel like I've been on here for hours! Finally we pulled up to the hotel! Thank you god! I walked out of the bathroom and ran off the bus, the driver was getting the luggage out, he finally pulled mine out. I walked into the fancy looking hotel and walked up to the desk to check us all in.

"Hi I'm here to check in for the group One Direction" I said being very quiet incase there were any fans around and I did not want to be attacked by crazy girls today!

"Oh yes, hi! You have 4 rooms booked with us! Correct?" the young woman said sweetly. Wait I thought there was 5 rooms booked for this hotel?

"Um I thought there were 5 rooms booked? I don't want to be rude, I just thought it was 5?" I said being as kind as I could. I swear when I booked the hotel rooms for this place I thought I put down 5? Well I did do it pretty late, why didn't I just do it in the morning cause I like to wait thats why.

"Well it says here that you booked 4 rooms, and those are the only 4 rooms we have left, I'm sorry" she said being kind.

"It's fine, it's only for 2 nights, thank you so much!" I said and she handed me the key cards for each the rooms, two for one of the rooms. Great, now I have to tell them that one room has to be shared. I walked over to where the guys were standing.

"Okay so there was a mishap with how many rooms there was suppose to be. So one room has to be shared, or I could go out on the tour bus and sleep and you each could have your own rooms." I said.

"It's fine me and Lou can share a room again so you can have your own room Kayls." Liam said.

"Aw thanks Liam but if you wan-" I started to say but was cut off by him telling me it was fine.

"Okay then, here are your room keys." I said passing the cards out to each of them. We all went to the elevator and waited for it. Once we were in I pressed the button to the seventh floor. We were all crowded in the elevator. Finally we got to the floor. We were walking to the room when I thought maybe the guys could come over and we could hang out even though blondie was going to be there.

"Hey guys, do you want to watch a movie tonight?" I asked them. They all either nodded or said something along the lines of sure.

"Okay I just want to take a shower and just get settled in, come over like around 7:30ish?" I said seeing it was only 6:40 now.

"Thats fine" Harry said. We all went to the rooms that were next to each other. While in the shower I was singing a song I wrote called "Dibs". This was my dream job, to be a singer and songwriter. I was getting ready and still singing.

" If you've got a heart that ain't afraid to love ain't afraid to break. If you've got a Friday night free and a shotgun seat, Well I'm just saying I ain't got nowhere to be" I sang when I heard a knock at the door. I ran over and opened it to see Harry and Liam standing there, with their jaws hitting the floor.

"What's wrong?" I said getting nervous.

"Was that you singing?" they said together.

"Yeah why?" I said getting even more nervous. I was never confident about my voice ever since thi-.

"Don't be embarrassed, your voice is amazing! Your a great singer Kayls, why don't you sing that much?" Harry said to me.

"Cause I'm not confident about my voice and something made me lose confidence of ever singing in public again so" I said not wanting to really talk about it.

"Well, whatever happened, don't let it get in the way, you're amazing! You could far with a voice like that." Liam said.

"Please don't tell Louis or Niall! I don't want anyone else knowing that I can sing! I said, not wanting anyone else complimenting me or who knows what they would criticize me for all I know.

"Alright we won't tell either of them." Harry said.

"Tell us what?" Louis said walking in with the person I want here the least.

"That we're watching a chick flick!" I said before either Harry or Liam could say anything.

"Oh great, what chick flick?" Louis said groaning knowing we were watching a chick flick.

"The Longest Ride since it just came out on DVD!" I said getting excited to watch Scott Eastwood since he was just so hot!

"Oh great, a Nicholas Sparks film" Louis said and each of them groaned.

"Hey! We're gonna watch Scream 4 right now! Then to get all the scary images out of my head, were gonna watch The Longest Ride!" I said hoping having a scary movie would make it better for them.

"Yes! We're gonna watch the Scream!" Niall yelled. Great he likes scary movies. Thats another thing I don't like besides him, scary movies! So why am I watching one because I'm good sport and not make a bunch of guys sit through chick flicks. I'm more that type of girl, the chick flick girl! I'm the typical girly girl. I got the food and drinks and set up the movie. Here goes nothing, I'm gonna scream when watching the Scream, that's for sure.