*Chapter 25*

*Niall's POV*
I heard my phone ding. My vision being blurry from sleep, I tried to focus on the screen as my vision was becoming clearer to see Kayleigh texted me. It read 'At least try, you have a big day tomorrow! Xoxo'
I was sleeping before she texted me, all of sudden I heard a knock. I got out of my warm comfy bed, and dragged my feet over to the door. While walking over, I looked at the clock to see it read 12:45AM. Who the hell could be here at this time?
I open the door to see my lovely girlfriend standing there.
"Hi Prince Charming." She said giving me a peck on the cheek.
"Hi princess, what are you doing here?" I asked confused as to why she came over.
"Well, I wanted to surprise my boyfriend by coming over since he texted me. And I was just leaving the studio when you texted me." She said.
"You were? Wow, how'd it go?" I asked waking up more.
"Good, we can talk more about it later. You need to sleep right now because you have a big day ahead of you." She said taking my hand and leading me to my room.
"Yer gonna stay the night?" I asked. She just nodded her head.
"Yeah is that okay?" She asked.
"Of course it is. I need someone to cuddle with." I said wrapping her in my arms.
"Your such a big cuddly teddy bear." She said into my chest.
***
Right now the clock read 10:30AM. And Kayleigh was still sleeping, she looked so peaceful when she slept. I had been up since 9:00 just watching her. I didn't have to be to the theater until 2:00-2:30PM. Kayleigh started to wake up. Her eyes fluttering open.
"Hi baby." I whispered moving a piece of her hair out of her eyes.
"Hi leprechaun." She whispered back.
"That's a new one." I whispered chuckling.
"Well your my leprechaun since your Irish but you'd be a really hot leprechaun." She whispered back.
"Is that so? I whispered back.
"Yeah, you'd be the hottest leprechaun out there. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be dating the hottest leprechaun." She said giggling in the beginning then getting serious towards the end.
"Well I'm the luckiest leprechaun  to be dating the most beautiful princess in the world." I said with a smile.
"Did we seriously just do that? She asked laughing.
"Yeah we did." I said chuckling.
"Well that was the most cheesiest thing we've done that I can think of." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"I think ya missed?" I asked.
"Oh did I?" She asked acting all sassy, "well let's see if I miss again."
She kissed my lips then pulled back.
"Did I miss then?" She asked.
"Nope but it wasn't that long." I said.
"Good try Horan but you have to get ready and-" she said but I cut her off by placing my lips on hers again. I moved her to straddle my lap without breaking the kiss. I put my hands on her waist then decided to swipe my tongue against her bottom lip. She opened her mouth right away, as our tongues fought for dominance her hands ended up playing with the hair at the nape of my neck. I needed to breath and I could tell she needed to also.We pulled apart to get some air. That kiss was the most passionate kiss we've had so far. I flipped her so she was under me. I placed a few kisses on her face then I planted one on her lips, then moved down to her neck. I pressed gentle kisses while nipping at some points. I heard her gasp when I nipped underneath her ear.
"Ni" she moaned quietly wrapping her arms around my neck, I continued to nip sometimes bite, suck and kiss the tender skin of her neck. She was definitely going to have a love bite there. Oops.
I kissed her lips one last time before I laid back down on my side of the bed. I was surprised to see her straddle me.
"We're not done yet leprechaun." She said kissing me. This was such a different side to Kayleigh and I liked it! It was so different then what she was like normally. I never knew she could be like this, I like that I was the only one who got to see this side of her. She moved my hands from her waist to her bum. I moved my hands up and down while she bite down on my lip gently, I let out a low moan. I tugged gently at the bottom of her tank top. She pulled back right about to take her tank top off when Louis barged in.
"Hey Ni-" he started to say but then saw me and Kayleigh.
"Sorry! I'm just gonna go now. We're all downstairs." He said as he walked out the door.
"Thats embarassin' " I said my cheeks turning bright red.
"No kidding." Kayleigh said giggling her cheeks turning a light pink. She got off me, fixing her tank top.
"I guess we should go see them." She said.
"Yeah we have to face them sometime..." I said looking down blushing as red as a tomato.
"Yeah but we're not finished here Horan." She said looking at me and giving me a quick peck on the lips, then taking my hand and dragging me out the door. My head shot up as she said this.
*Kayleigh's POV*
Oh my god, why did Louis just have to walk in!? I was so ready to take the next step in our relationship and Louis just had to barge in?! It did not get better at all when we went downstairs. Louis had told all the guys what he had walked into before we made it downstairs. They all made jokes when we got downstairs. Let's just say we blushed like tomatoes.
I was now at home, getting ready to go to the London Session. I needed to figure out what to wear especially since Niall was picking me up in 15 minutes. I had my hair and make up done, I just needed to figure out what to put on. Finally I threw on a black jumpsuit I had hanging that I've never worn. Might as well where it now. I heard my doorbell ring.
"Come on in, it's open!" I yelled trying to put on my other heel.
"Babe where are ya?" I heard Niall ask as I heard the front door shut.
"In my room Ni!" I yelled to him. He walked in and his mouth dropped open.
"What do I look bad?" I asked starting to worry.
"No, no you look gorgeous princess." He said coming over to me. I just blushed.
"Where were we earlier?" He whispered in my ear then trying to give me a kiss.
"We don't have time to fool around, Mr.Horan. You need to be at the theater in 30 minutes." I said giggling.
"Are ya always gonna make sure I get to places on time?" He asked me.
"Well I am your assistant, so it's my job to make sure your there. But don't worry there's always later." I said winking while walking away, swaying my hips more than usual.